View Carre' / Team Bamboozle Geocoins

BAMBOOZLE

We have designed, and Aaron at Coins and Pins has produced, a geocoin with a New Orleans-French Quarter Theme in 3 dimension including an image of the View Carre' cache. I know I'm being partial, but its one of the nicer coins I've seen ( and I can hardly pick up my geocoin collection ). This has been a very popular cache with over 600 visits by approx. 2000 cachers and muggles. The different thing about this coin is it will only be available only to those who visit ( or have visited) the View Carre'....limit of one per cacher. I will give away a min. of one per month but they will be available for purchase at $8.00....they come in polished gold and polished nickle. Pictures of the coin can be seen at http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...40-a9adb6a50ba8

I will put this notice on sites I frequent in an attempt to reach past finders. This is a NON-PROFIT venture......any surplus will be put into the cache.

I'm not in to marketing or mailing.......any one desiring a coin send me $8.00 cash along with a stamped ,self addressed envelope containing your cacher name and what kind of coin you want ( limit one per cacher )....DON'T ORDER IF YOU HAVEN'T FOUND THE CACHE (I will email your cacher name to verify visit) There's a post office in the building so your coin will leave right away.

My address at View Carre' is :

Henry Leissinger

365 Canal St. , Suite 1100

New Orleans, LA 70130

<Commercial content removed by moderator>

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster