Preform Micro's

JohnTee

I have some extra preforms, with caps, in 1-Liter and 2-Liter sizes, clear or green in 2-L. Preforms look like thick-walled, plastic test tubes with screw tops and are what 1-Liter and 2-Liter water and soda bottles start out life as.

PreForms.jpg

*Manufactured of polyethylene-terephthalate, or PET plastic, these tubes are manufactured with a biaxial or diamond criss-cross thread pattern for superior strength.

*These make GREAT micros as they are very durable. I haven't tried it, but I suspect I could drive my Honda Civic over one of these and not break it.

*Just as your soda doesn't leak or lose it's fizz, with the screw tops, these are basically waterproof; time and abuse :D may require replacement of the cap.

*You can glue rare earth magnets (such as out of Hard Disc Drives) to the side of these with a good glue, such as epoxy or Gorilla Glue (my favorite).

*The 1-L size has room for a 35-mm size log and a golf pencil; the 2-L size has room for a log, pencil and small trade items like beads or some pins.

*They take paint very well, allowing a number of camouflage techniques, or may be hidden as is.

EXAMPLE PICTURE ONLY

PreFormsCamo.jpg

EXAMPLE PICTURE ONLY

For $3.50 apiece you will get ONE clear, unpainted preform of your choice - EITHER a 2-L: 5-1/4" X 1" O.D. (Approx. 7/8" I.D.) OR a 1-L: 3-3/4" x 13/16" O.D. (Approx. 5/8" I.D.) mailed to you in the Continental United States. Check with me for shipping to other areas.

Items I'm interested in trading for are a Garmin Handlebar Mount or a Dash Sandbag Mount for a Garmin eTrex Legend.

JohnTee

P.M. me or e-mail me johntrnAThotmail.com

Edited by JohnTee

I have some extra preforms, with caps, in 1-Liter and 2-Liter sizes, clear or green in 2-L. Preforms look like thick-walled, plastic test tubes with screw tops and are what 1-Liter and 2-Liter water and soda bottles start out life as.

PreForms.jpg

*Manufactured of polyethylene-terephthalate, or PET plastic, these tubes are manufactured with a biaxial or diamond criss-cross thread pattern for superior strength.

*These make GREAT micros as they are very durable. I haven't tried it, but I suspect I could drive my Honda Civic over one of these and not break it.

*Just as your soda doesn't leak or lose it's fizz, with the screw tops, these are basically waterproof; time and abuse :lol: may require replacement of the cap.

*You can glue rare earth magnets (such as out of Hard Disc Drives) to the side of these with a good glue, such as epoxy or Gorilla Glue (my favorite).

*The 1-L size has room for a 35-mm size log and a golf pencil; the 2-L size has room for a log, pencil and small trade items like beads or some pins.

*They take paint very well, allowing a number of camouflage techniques, or may be hidden as is.

EXAMPLE PICTURE ONLY

PreFormsCamo.jpg

EXAMPLE PICTURE ONLY

For $3.50 apiece you will get ONE clear, unpainted preform of your choice - EITHER a 2-L: 5-1/4" X 1" O.D. (Approx. 7/8" I.D.) OR a 1-L: 3-3/4" x 13/16" O.D. (Approx. 5/8" I.D.) mailed to you in the Continental United States. Check with me for shipping to other areas.

Items I'm interested in trading for are a Garmin Handlebar Mount or a Dash Sandbag Mount for a Garmin eTrex Legend.

JohnTee

P.M. me or e-mail me johntrnAThotmail.com

And . . . any interest at $1.50 plus actual shipping for whatever number you buy? :)

JohnTee