Go paperless , it's really easy

I have come into several assorted palms , to sell . One was the one I was using , till I bought an Ique , the others came from my wife's work .(they upgraded) Have at least 6 ready to go . have loaded cachemate , to try them out , and they work great . I loaded over 700 caches , and there was still room for more . Some of these have extra's like cases and portable keyboards . All have sync. cradles or cables . Only one color unit (mine) the rest are grey scale or whatever it's called . Send me your e-mail address and i'll send you a list of what I have , and how much I want . If your in or around the San Antonio area , you can come by and check them out in person . I'll even show you how to get set up . I live real close to team red fox , if you know where they are . Might also consider selling a magellan gold , with or without a palm .

I have come into several assorted palms , to sell . One was the one I was using , till I bought an Ique , the others came from my wife's work .(they upgraded) Have at least 6 ready to go . have loaded cachemate , to try them out , and they work great . I loaded over 700 caches , and there was still room for more . Some of these have extra's like cases and portable keyboards . All have sync. cradles or cables . Only one color unit (mine) the rest are grey scale or whatever it's called . Send me your e-mail address and i'll send you a list of what I have , and how much I want . If your in or around the San Antonio area , you can come by and check them out in person . I'll even show you how to get set up . I live real close to team red fox , if you know where they are . Might also consider selling a magellan gold , with or without a palm .

could you please send me a list...thanks!

Hello ricanrod,

I sent you a PM for information.

Thank you,

Jeff of Barefoot One & Wench

I am totally in the market for a PDA! (Birthday money!) Could you please sent a listing of what you have! Thanks

This is what's left , as far as the pda's go .

Palm lllxe with 8 mg. memory , stylus , and case

Palm keyboard

Uses 2 AAA batteries

Sync. Cradle

Cachemate loaded / Will hold at least 1000 cache pages

plus other programs

Will need to download Palm software from palm .com (free)

Price is 35.00 shipped

Palm m105 with 8mg. memory , stylus and case , with blue bezel

Sync. Cradle , uses 2 AAA batteries for power

Cachemate loaded , will need to download palm software from Palm . com (free)

Will hold at least 1000 cache pages

Price is 30.00 shipped

Palm IIIe 2mg with sync cradle , uses 2 AAA batteries , stylus

Won’t upgrade to registered cachemate , so it only will load 10 caches at a time .

Will need to download Palm software from palm .com (free)

Price is 15.00 shipped

Palm m100 2mg , uses 2 AAA batteries , cachemate loaded , no sync. Cradle or cable . has stylus

Will need to download Palm software from palm .com (free) will also need to get sync. cable , or cradle to use cachemate . 3 to 5.00 on ebay .

Price is 15.00 shipped

I accept paypal , postal money orders , or checks , will ship after clearing or cash

I can e-mail you a pic. Of a particular unit , if you want to see it .

I guarantee , not doa , upon arrival.