Moving on... Calgary Area

3jaze

Good folks, it’s been a blast, but it’s time for me to move on to other things. It seems as if most of my leisure pursuits (other than my good old standby – fishing) last about five years and my “passion for cachin’” has waned considerably. I’m not getting out of caching completely but will spend considerably less time doing so.

I feel that I would be providing a disservice to you by not devoting as much time to cache maintenance, etc as I feel I should be. To that end, I will be archiving most of my caches. My initial thoughts are to keep the ones around the Glenmore Reservoir. Caches less than one year old will stay until their one year anniversary. For my older caches, I am hoping to have them wrapped up by the end September of 2007.

I’m open to any thoughts or ideas how to accomplish this with the least amount of angst for cache seekers. I’m thinking that if I “temporarily disable” the listings for a couple of months, this would flag them for those using pocket queries and also “post a note” for those who may have them on their watch lists.

Any other ideas?