Hot Dog "Hot Diggity Dog" Geocoins

Dr. Whoever

Hot Diggity Dog "HOT DOG" Geocoins !!!

Announcing: The Hot Dog Geocoins Available Tomorrow "Friday 5 PM Pacific" at: Castle Coins & Pins

ACTIVATION CODES AT: www.castlecoinsandpins.com/activate/

HOT DIGGITY DOG IT'S A GEOCOIN !! I absolutely love Hot Dogs. Every time I go out caching with Tasha or Castle Kid I grab a hot dog on the go. It seems to be my geo-fuel food. When I mentioned the idea of making a hot dog geocoin to Paula, she laughed but still came up with this beautiful, creative and FUN HOT DOG GEOCOIN and in a perfect time of year "The Dog Days Of Summer". Join us and grab a hot dog and a Hot Dog Geocoin today.

These are 1.75" x 3mm imitation hard enamel all enameled up in translucents as usual with us. We minted 150 in Black Nickel, 100 in Chrome and a very Limited Number (50) in Gold. The GOLD WILL NOT BE RE-MINTED!

Price: $8.99 Regular editions (Chrome and Black Nickel) - $10.00 LE Gold

Trackable at geocaching.com with Unique Icons.

Shipping: Our Standard $2.00 USA and Canada for the first coin and just $.50 each additional coin (USA), $.75 each additional coin (Canada). WORLDWIDE: $3.50 first coin and just $1.00 each additional coin.

f197ee1a-cd04-4ab8-8c78-9ff2e9216e47.jpg

f8646b97-45e8-4bfc-a703-3f235c693679.jpg

2db4a891-71b4-4dc1-ab38-ec80dab54f91.jpg

^_^ I ship internationally quite often, and this price is VERY reasonable, Even with the exchange rate. I have seen some folks charge more than double that for international shipping. Don't sweat it CM! :) I got my Chat coins in today also, and they were fantastic. Thanks Jim, You're alright, I don't care what those boxer folks say about ya. :D

Hey.. Im CM's biggest fan!

(But then... Im also a 57 Chevy fan... BUNTASTIC!)

:D Gotta keep the pot stirred ya know! :D

:) You and CM are both fantastic, talented and positive people I consider it a pleasure to know! :D

Now if I can get y'all to produce more copper coins.... ^_^

Hey.. Im CM's biggest fan!

(But then... Im also a 57 Chevy fan... BUNTASTIC!)

:D Gotta keep the pot stirred ya know! :)

^_^ You and CM are both fantastic, talented and positive people I consider it a pleasure to know! :)

Now if I can get y'all to produce more copper coins.... :D

Is this the best group of people on earth or what?

Ooops!! I might get into a copyright issue with the ELKS Lodge by saying best people on earth.....slap me why don't ya. :D