Frozen Buns Coin

Frozen Buns

Finally they are here, those of you who entered the cointest got a first peek at this beautiful coin designed by Chris Mackey aka Fox-and-the-Hound.

Each has Glow in the Dark on the 2 Moons and under the Outhouse Door, FB prefix on each tracking number and the Big Dipper (from the Alaskan Flag) centers the design on the back as well as the snowshoes we use to cache in the winters. :huh:

th_frontofcoinfinal.jpg

th_backofshinynickel.jpg

th_backofshinygold.jpg

th_4coinsfrontandback-1.jpg

th_glow2coins.jpg

Please Double click on each of the pictures to see all the details.

Shiny Nickle and Shiny Gold will be $8.50 each with $1.50 shipping for first coin and $ .50 each addl.

Currently 100 of each have been made and maximum will be 125 of each metal and then no more.

The LE's are the Ant. Silver and Shiny Copper. Only 25 of each were made and only 15 of each will be available.

1 LE will be included free with any purchase of 10 of the Nickle and/or Gold. Mix and Match them and then let me know which you would like the Ant. Silver or the Copper.

Send me an email with your requests and paypal email address and I will send you an invoice from Paypal or I will give you my snail mail if you are sending a check. A number of limited trades will considered.

If you order before the 28th the coins will be shipped by the 30th, any orders after the 28th will be mailed after the 6th. ( I will be travelling)

Edited by Frozen Buns

OK, quick update, the current supply of Shiny Nickel which were avail for sale are now gone. Will only be avail. through trades or by hand.

Have about 10 of the Shiny Gold availble for purchase then they to will no longer be avail. except through trades.

Nearly all paid orders have been mailed out as of today including International orders.

If you do not have your coins within the next week please send me an email.

Thanks for all your compliments. I have really enjoyed reading them. :surprise:

OK, everyone should have received an invoice, if not then please shoot me an email asap. Last call for any invoices which have not been paid, if you need more time you must email me or your coins will be released for persons on waiting list.

Trades offers are now being looked at, and you should be hearing from me by Monday PM. Anyone wanting to trade just send me your info, looking forward to trading with everyone if possible :)

Thanks again for all your nice words and hope you enjoy the coin and remember, you can still enter Fox-and-the-Hounds contest.

Gorgeous coin and great design!!!! :lol:

I've been so swamped with movie work that I've had to completely neglect the forums. :)

I'm probably too late, but I sent an email request anyway, just in case. I've got my fingers crossed. :)

You made it in time for the Frosty Silver, I am soooo flattered, the Frosty coins are going faster than the first metals... Have about 40 Frosty left and then these are gone. (depending on the reserve list orders being completed) You can see them in their own thread:)

you should have an invoice in a moment :)

Edited by Frozen Buns

Gorgeous coin and great design!!!! :)

I've been so swamped with movie work that I've had to completely neglect the forums. :)

I'm probably too late, but I sent an email request anyway, just in case. I've got my fingers crossed. <_<

You made it in time for the Frosty Silver, I am soooo flattered, the Frosty coins are going faster than the first metals... Have about 40 Frosty left and then these are gone. (depending on the reserve list orders being completed) You can see them in their own thread:)

you should have an invoice in a moment :antenna:

Wow! This coin is awesome! I think it is one of the best coins I've seen in a while.

Kudos to everyone involved!

OK, quick update, the current supply of Shiny Nickel which were avail for sale are now gone. Will only be avail. through trades or by hand.

Have about 10 of the Shiny Gold availble for purchase then they to will no longer be avail. except through trades.

Nearly all paid orders have been mailed out as of today including International orders.

If you do not have your coins within the next week please send me an email.

Thanks for all your compliments. I have really enjoyed reading them. :(

Yay! I hope mine get here soon!

Thanks,

Jayman11