Garmin Nuvii 200 "How to Delete Waypoints?"

31Coupe

I just got a Garmin Nuvii 200W for Christmas and it works great. I have been able to load POI's (using Garmin's POI loader) and waypoints (Using GSAK with the drop and drag method) into it and used it to get us to the location of the cache! Great! Now, here is my problem. All the waypoints (about 500) are now in the Favorites section of the Nuvii and the only way I have been able to delete them is one at a time. Does anyone know how to delete them all at one time?

Second, Using the POI loader it will only hold about 50 cache/waypoints in the Extra's section. I have a 512MB SD card but when I load any data to it the Nuvii just seems to limit what it wants and does not access this data? Is there a way to use all the Data on the SD card or is this space only for Maps?

Oh, We have been caching for about 3 years with a Garmin Legend and just update it to a Garmin 60Csx!

Wow! We love it also.

Thanks for any help.

Waypoints - there's no "Delete All" function on that unit, so your options are deleting them one at a time or resetting the unit to clear them all.

POIs - for any POI list, the unit will only show the 50 locations nearest to your current postion. The rest are there and can be searched by name. A 512 MB card is plenty big enough for Custom POIs.

:D Thanks, I did as you suggested and looked the custom POI up by spelling and "Presto/Wamo!" there they were! :mad::P I am really getting more impressed with this Nuvii by the minute! Thanks to someone who knows how to use it.

I did the reset (by holding one finger on the bottom right of screen when turning the unit on) and following the screen prompts. No Problem all the waypoints in Favorites were removed.

Now with the Pocket Query run by the wife and GSAK'ed it will only take about a minute to load the caches and hints into this unit! I just loaded 500 caches and 1197 POI's :mad::):)

Thanks

PS: Is it still possible to get lost with 2 GPS'S