So, now You are throwing ad's in the face of PM's as well

OienLabs

That was an oversight. We are experimenting with location-based advertising with Yahoo. When those are turned on we *will* trial the Yahoo ads for all members to see if they are contextually useful. This will be a trial. After the trial a decision will be made whether to continue showing location-aware advertising to everyone.

We will be removing Google ads from the cache details pages for Premium Members as soon as we are able.

That was an oversight. We are experimenting with location-based advertising with Yahoo. When those are turned on we *will* trial the Yahoo ads for all members to see if they are contextually useful. This will be a trial. After the trial a decision will be made whether to continue showing location-aware advertising to everyone.

We will be removing Google ads from the cache details pages for Premium Members as soon as we are able.

Enter my vote for no ads, I get enough junk mail and telemarketers, I don't need it on this website.

Oh how rubbish. Just put my first order for premium membership too. Why did I bother.

Rubbish? What is rubbish? Rubbish is complaining that you have to look at a couple of ads after paying your $3/month. Thanks for helping make the game better for everyone.... Rubbish.. Hrmph.

I think he might have missed the post by Jeremy just before his. It pays to read the entire thread before posting.

The Google ads have been removed on the cache detail pages for Premium Members.

Oh how rubbish. Just put my first order for premium membership too. Why did I bother.

In case we needed to see them again and know this has been looked at...

Though, Briansnat makes a good point of it in his post right before mine... :D