Cache Rating

mandolyn

Hi!

After a premium user has found several Caches (e.g. 10) he should be able to set a rating when making new log-entrys. Why I want this? The last Cache I searched for was prepared brilliant and I think it could'nt be made better. Thats why would like to offer a rating 10 of ten on this cache to mark it as very very good.

ciao

mandolyn

Since the OP is premium member he could create a public bookmark list called mandolyn's Favorite Caches or something similar. If he visits a cache that he thinks deserves special praise he can add it to his list. Since its a public list there will be a link on each cache page showing that it is a cache that mandolyn thinks deserves special praise. A cacher could click on the link to find other caches that mandolyn liked.

Hi!

After a premium user has found several Caches (e.g. 10) he should be able to set a rating when making new log-entrys. Why I want this? The last Cache I searched for was prepared brilliant and I think it could'nt be made better. Thats why would like to offer a rating 10 of ten on this cache to mark it as very very good.

ciao

mandolyn

I have a fairlry long winded rant on how to making your geocaching experience better called: How to find good geocaches. In it, it discusses why you should gave a rating based on a topic instead of just one (eg: "Location", "creativity", etc). Different people have different desires and the geoqo software tries to take this into account, for example, by using topics for ratings rather than a singular number.