I'm not quite as fast as indyjpr but I have finally released my first total state coverage topographic map. My map for Arizona is complete and available from my new website here.
Topo map information:
- 40 ft Contours
- High resolution water data
- Road Data
- Land Use Data (except indian reservations)
- State and County boundaries
- Trails - limited trail coverage including: Grand Canyon, Sunrise Ski Park, Granite Mountain Recreation Area trails, and a few others
- Segment sizes at 100k grid so its great for older GPSr's
Comparison with current Garmin Topo's:
If you have any questions or issues let me know. I hope to release an update in a few weeks.
Once again: Arizona Topo Map v1.01
Thanks to IndyJpr for all his help and Carl for providing the trails for the Grand Canyon. And also thanks to everyone who pointed out the errors in v1.00.
This post has been edited by robertlipe: 12 April 2008 - 09:34 PM