Groundspeak Forums: Join/Find a Local Organization - Groundspeak Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Join/Find a Local Organization Have more adventures with a geocaching organization.

#1 User is offline   MissJenn 

• I'll give you my 5 cents.
  • Group: Lackeys

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:40 AM

Have more adventures with a local geocaching organization. :grin:

Clubs and local geocaching organizations are often mentioned in the Groundspeak Forums.
The list provided below can help you find a group near your location. This list was last updated March 2013.

Simply select a location of interest to find local information.
These are independently operated and created to support the community; Geocaching.com does not manage them.

Participation in a
geocaching group can be very rewarding although certainly not required. It's just another fun way for you to meet geocachers and to extend your level of involvement with the community.

You might also try reaching out to local geocaching groups when visiting new places. They may be able to connect you with someone who can guide you to the best geocaches in that part of the world.

Africa:
South Africa

Asia
Arabian Peninsula

Europe:
Belgium
Czech Republic
Finland
France

Germany
Greece

Ireland
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
Scandinavia and Baltic Countries
Switzerland
United Kingdom

Oceania:
Australia
New Zealand

North and Central America:
Canada
Mexico, Bermuda and Central America
USA: Great Plains
USA: Mid-Atlantic
USA: Midwest
USA: New England
USA: Northwest
USA: South and Southeast
USA: West and Southwest

Other Places?

We also have a discussion subforum for many other countries. Some areas do not (yet) have an organized geocaching group. If a new location needs to be added to this post, please Email Us

#2 User is offline   MissJenn 

• I'll give you my 5 cents.
  • Group: Lackeys

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:37 PM

Whoever said the world is a small place might have just been a geocacher connected through the Geocaching Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/geocaching

It's a snap (or a click) to discover geocaching groups around the globe, keep up on the latest and greatest geocaches and discover insider tips and tricks.
https://www.facebook...128953167177144

A few more clicks and you're wired into the adventure of thousands of your fellow geocachers.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked