Groundspeak Forums: List of verified hardware - Groundspeak Forums

Jump to content

  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

List of verified hardware Crawled the posts and built a list Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   dgreno 

  • Semi-recovering MegaCacher
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 21
  • Joined: 04-January 02

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:49 PM

After running a mini non-event with local cachers at my Wherigo last night, a few of them wanted a rundown on the known working hardware platforms. I searched through the messages on the board and came up with this list.

Feel free to reply with anything else that works.

Asus MyPal A639
AT&T 8525 with Windows Mobile 6 and a Bluetooth GPSr (i.Trek M7)
Dell Axim X3(Windows 03) connected to an Etrex Summit
Dell Axim X51v Pocket PC and Pharos Pocket GPS-360
Dopod 818 pro with either Garmin 10x or GlobalSat BT-338
Eten x500+
Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox T830 a smartphone running WM5
Garmin Colorado
Garmin iQue M4
Garmin iQue M5
Garmin Oregon
HP iPAQ 110/111 Classic (624 MHz PXA310) with a DeLorme BT-20 GPS
HP iPAQ 2210 +GPS HI-303CF
HP iPAQ 2795b and a Blue Next 905GR
HP iPAQ 3870 with a Pretec Compact GPS Low Power CF Card
HP iPAQ 3955 with the compact flash GlobalSat BC-337
HP iPAQ 4150 (Windows Mobile 2003) using the Garmin Mobile 10 Bluetooth GPS
HP iPAQ 4700 with GlobalSat BT GPSr
HP iPAQ 6815 with BT-GPS
HP iPAQ rx5915
HP iPAQ rx5935
HTC Touch Cruise
HTC TyTN with Navicore BT Mouse
I-Mate JasJam with a Holux external Bluetooth GPS
I-Mate PDA-N
Medion pocket pc, running windows 5.1
Mio A201
Mio P350 PDA
Mitac Mio 168
Mobile Crossing Waypoint 200 with a BT-GPS
Palm Treo 700WX phone (Windows Mobile 5) with the same Garmin Mobile 10
Pharos GPS 525+ which is a Windows Mobile 5.1 Pocket PC platform and built-in GPSr
Pharos Traveler GPS 525+ has a built in GPS
Verizon XV6700 using a Delorme BT-20 GPS

Choosing the right hardware at an affordable price seems to be a major barrier to entry for new folks. I lucked out and got a Garmin iQue M5 for $100 on craigslist.

Dave

#2 User is offline   DeRock & The Psychic Cacher 

  • We don't need no stinkin trails
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 529
  • Joined: 20-March 04

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:13 AM

Thanks Dave, I'm sure that many folks new to the Wherigo game will find this a valuable resource.

Deane
AKA: DeRock & the Psychic Cacher - Grattan MI

#3 User is offline   Ranger Fox 

  • Wherigo Illuminati
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 2189
  • Joined: 05-April 06

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:55 AM

I like that. Very useful. Thank you. If you'll keep it updated, I'll keep it pinned to the top of the board.

#4 User is offline   dgreno 

  • Semi-recovering MegaCacher
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 21
  • Joined: 04-January 02

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:51 AM

View PostRanger Fox, on Aug 1 2008, 05:55 AM, said:

I like that. Very useful. Thank you. If you'll keep it updated, I'll keep it pinned to the top of the board.


I'll update it once a week or so.

Dave

#5 User is offline   J2B2 

  • Groundspeak Lackey
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 75
  • Joined: 16-June 06

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:34 AM

Wow! Thank you so much for coming up with this list.

J2B2

#6 User is offline   The_Flying_Monkeys 

  • The Flying Monkey
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 11-June 07

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:38 AM

I have it working on my HP ipaq rx3115 running Windows Mobile 2003

#7 User is offline   J-Way 

  • Woof
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 1519
  • Joined: 19-February 07

Posted 12 August 2008 - 03:22 PM

I just finished my first Wherigo using a Dell Axim x51 and a Garmin GPS 10x Receiver (bluetooth). I use the same setup with BackCountryNavigator for paperless geocaching.

#8 User is offline   jayskater 

  • Tadpole
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 02-March 08

  Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:11 AM

My acer handheld works with these

#9 User is offline   Weary Banker & Bookworm 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 106
  • Joined: 20-January 05

Posted 23 October 2008 - 07:27 AM

It may also be a help to know of any machines on which Wherigo DOESNT work.

I wrote to the forum back in April 2008 about the problems that I was having with my new P3470 and contrary to the previous indications that the originators were watching all problem emails and would answer them, I didnt receive any help. Consequently, I havent tried any since. Shame.

#10 User is offline   wild-wildbill 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 14
  • Joined: 06-December 06

Posted 31 October 2008 - 07:44 AM

Yes great Idea! But I agree with the last post, some claim to work but don't. Driving 200 miles to do a cartridge that works with a Colorado and not with an Oregon is a little - - frustrating. Has ANYBODY succesfully done a cartridge with an Oregon?

#11 User is offline   team scrunchy 

  • Tadpole
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 7
  • Joined: 20-November 05

Posted 15 November 2008 - 10:34 AM

I was able to install and run the Wherigo player on a IPAQ rx1955 but I had to install .NET Compact Framework 3.5 Redistributable. The .NET Compact Framework 2.0 Redistributable did not work for some unknown reason. :laughing:

#12 User is offline   MickEMT 

  • WNY Wherigo Wizard
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 487
  • Joined: 28-May 03

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:31 PM

Wherigo Clarence Town park was completed with BOTH the Garmin Colorado 300 and the Garmin Oregon 300.
The CO is mine and is up to date on it's software, unknown on the Oregon.

#13 User is offline   mty55 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 188
  • Joined: 12-July 08

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:28 PM

View PostMickEMT, on Nov 16 2008, 07:31 PM, said:

Wherigo Clarence Town park was completed with BOTH the Garmin Colorado 300 and the Garmin Oregon 300.
The CO is mine and is up to date on it's software, unknown on the Oregon.



Latest software upgrade on my Oregon 300. Worked great.

Thanks Mick

This post has been edited by mty55: 17 November 2008 - 02:32 PM


#14 User is offline   northernpenguin 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 2686
  • Joined: 20-September 04

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:45 AM

I see the HTC Touch Cruise (GSM) is listed, but not the HTC Touch Vogue (CDMA). I am happy to report it works just fine on the HTC Touch Vogue with the internal GPS, or a bluetooth one.

#15 User is offline   Bat-Bubba 

  • Bat-Bubba
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 27
  • Joined: 29-August 02

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:41 PM

Is there currently a way to run a Wherigo capable program on a laptop with a GPS attached?

#16 User is offline   Ranger Fox 

  • Wherigo Illuminati
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 2189
  • Joined: 05-April 06

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:49 AM

I haven't looked into OpenWIG yet, but perhaps there's a way to run it in the Java Runtime Environment on your laptop. That's currently the best possibility out there.

Check out the OpenWIG thread.

#17 User is offline   matejcik 

  • Geocacher
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 512
  • Joined: 26-March 08

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:41 AM

View PostBat-Bubba, on Dec 16 2008, 11:41 PM, said:

Is there currently a way to run a Wherigo capable program on a laptop with a GPS attached?

View PostRanger Fox, on Dec 17 2008, 06:49 PM, said:

I haven't looked into OpenWIG yet, but perhaps there's a way to run it in the Java Runtime Environment on your laptop. That's currently the best possibility out there.

Check out the OpenWIG thread.


...if you have Linux, i can provide detailed instructions on how to run it.
if not ... well, i can provide detailed instructions for Linux and you can try and do something similar on Windows.

OTOH, perhaps windows j2me emulator can access "real" serial ports, and if that's the case, it would be trivial.

see also the thread about running the original PPC player in an emulated environment on laptop: http://forums.Ground...howtopic=187391
it looks like it would be harder to set up, but then you'd have the official player

#18 User is offline   flipflopnick 

  • blank
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 191
  • Joined: 18-July 05

Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:46 AM

Using Fujitsu Siemens PocketPC LOOX N520 running WM5 with internal GPS. MUST turn off IR receive first before GPS will work. As on same hardware 'channel'.

#19 User is offline   Stonken 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 19-January 06

Posted 06 February 2009 - 04:30 AM

:( Does not want to work on my Sonyericsson Xperia mobile phone running WM 6.1. The program opens, pauses for ages looking for the gps then crashes the phone. Have to remove battery or press the reset button to get device to work again.
Any Help would be appreciated.

This post has been edited by Stonken: 06 February 2009 - 04:32 AM


#20 User is offline   Hi, I'm Tom 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 30-March 06

  Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:34 AM

I have heard that the Garmin Nuvi 500 works with Wherigo. Can anyone verify that?

#21 User is offline   Hi, I'm Tom 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 30-March 06

  Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:39 AM

I have heard that the Garmin Nuvi 500 works with Wherigo. Can anyone verify that?

#22 User is offline   MickEMT 

  • WNY Wherigo Wizard
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 487
  • Joined: 28-May 03

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:52 PM

I know someone who has one and has run the player tutorial............

#23 User is offline   majkeld 

  • Tadpole
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 13-October 08

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:22 AM

Is there any possibility to play Wherigo on Nokia N95?
Thanx 4 answer

#24 User is offline   matejcik 

  • Geocacher
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 512
  • Joined: 26-March 08

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:07 AM

View Postmajkeld, on Feb 10 2009, 12:22 PM, said:

Is there any possibility to play Wherigo on Nokia N95?
Thanx 4 answer

yes, there is. but it's not official and there are still some quirks - your mileage may vary.
(but if you run into a problem, just let me know via the issue tracker or in this thread)

#25 User is offline   chadh08 

  • Geocacher
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10
  • Joined: 23-November 07

Posted 14 February 2009 - 07:03 AM

I successfully completed the Wherigo tutorial cartridge on my LG CT810 (INCITE) with Window Mobile 6.1 Professional. It took me a while to get it going using the internal GPS as ATT has this locked out for use with ATT Navigator only, but I got Fransen GPSGate and now I can run Garmin Mobile XT, Beeline GPS, and now the Wherigo player. The other quirk I had to work around for the Wherigo specifically is that it would not detect my virtual Comm port, it kept trying to force bluetooth even when i tried to manually set up the comm port. I ended up having to turn the bluetooth off and then it autoconnected just fine.

#26 User is offline   Spacebat 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 05-October 05

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:10 AM

I have just loaded the Wherigo player onto my HTC Touch (P3450) and it appears to work with my BlueNext GPS Bluetooth receiver, though I haven't given it the proper test by actually doing a Wherigo cartridge. My nearest WIG appears to be about 29 miles away, so the full test will have to wait awhile! :laughing:

#27 User is offline   mboensch 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 30
  • Joined: 13-August 07

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:06 PM

After installing the Wherigo player on my PPC, I decided to order a Bluetooth GPS. I just got my Bluetooth GPS today and I was able to complete the tutorial that came with the player. I am using a HP iPAQ 4155 with a GlobalSat BT-359 GPS.

#28 User is offline   ikeep 

  • Tadpole
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 01-March 09

  Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:00 PM

<_< Tried to install the viewer on a Sprint Treo 800W would not install. Running MS Mobile 6.1 Pro - which would include the .NET 3.5 framwork. Got any ideas??

#29 User is offline   Hi, I'm Tom 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 30-March 06

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:06 PM

The Garmin nuvi 500 will work with Wherigo.

View Postdgreno, on Jul 31 2008, 10:49 PM, said:

After running a mini non-event with local cachers at my Wherigo last night, a few of them wanted a rundown on the known working hardware platforms. I searched through the messages on the board and came up with this list.

Feel free to reply with anything else that works.

Asus MyPal A639
AT&T 8525 with Windows Mobile 6 and a Bluetooth GPSr (i.Trek M7)
Dell Axim X3(Windows 03) connected to an Etrex Summit
Dell Axim X51v Pocket PC and Pharos Pocket GPS-360
Dopod 818 pro with either Garmin 10x or GlobalSat BT-338
Eten x500+
Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox T830 a smartphone running WM5
Garmin Colorado
Garmin iQue M4
Garmin iQue M5
Garmin Oregon
HP iPAQ 110/111 Classic (624 MHz PXA310) with a DeLorme BT-20 GPS
HP iPAQ 2210 +GPS HI-303CF
HP iPAQ 2795b and a Blue Next 905GR
HP iPAQ 3870 with a Pretec Compact GPS Low Power CF Card
HP iPAQ 3955 with the compact flash GlobalSat BC-337
HP iPAQ 4150 (Windows Mobile 2003) using the Garmin Mobile 10 Bluetooth GPS
HP iPAQ 4700 with GlobalSat BT GPSr
HP iPAQ 6815 with BT-GPS
HP iPAQ rx5915
HP iPAQ rx5935
HTC Touch Cruise
HTC TyTN with Navicore BT Mouse
I-Mate JasJam with a Holux external Bluetooth GPS
I-Mate PDA-N
Medion pocket pc, running windows 5.1
Mio A201
Mio P350 PDA
Mitac Mio 168
Mobile Crossing Waypoint 200 with a BT-GPS
Palm Treo 700WX phone (Windows Mobile 5) with the same Garmin Mobile 10
Pharos GPS 525+ which is a Windows Mobile 5.1 Pocket PC platform and built-in GPSr
Pharos Traveler GPS 525+ has a built in GPS
Verizon XV6700 using a Delorme BT-20 GPS

Choosing the right hardware at an affordable price seems to be a major barrier to entry for new folks. I lucked out and got a Garmin iQue M5 for $100 on craigslist.

Dave


#30 User is offline   ikeep 

  • Tadpole
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 01-March 09

  Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:24 PM

View Postikeep, on Mar 2 2009, 08:00 PM, said:

:huh: Tried to install the viewer on a Sprint Treo 800W would not install. Running MS Mobile 6.1 Pro - which would include the .NET 3.5 framwork. Got any ideas??



Check the post by david loew regarding the config.config file.
Change the baud rate to 4800
Change the comm port to GPD1
and the Sprint Treo 800W should work.

#31 User is offline   cagiva 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7
  • Joined: 19-June 06

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:43 AM

The Wherigo player doen't work on my HTC TOUCH HD with Windows Mobile 6. :(

#32 User is offline   ikeep 

  • Tadpole
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 01-March 09

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:51 PM

Not familiar with the phone but if it is running WM6 Pro --
checkout the info above for the palm 800w and see if you have the config file located where it should be and if so how it is configured.
Check your phone for the GPS manager and see if it is not pointed to the GPD1 port (or something else) and try pointing the config file port to the same port. If you cant find the speed of your GPS then you may have to play with that. I do recommend that you sync your phone before you try anything in case it locks up and turns into a brick. Mine locked up (different phone) and had to hard boot it and reload everything. Just know how to do that before you start so if it happens you dont have a heart attack. (It can be fixed!)

#33 User is offline   andrew159 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 25-December 06

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:43 PM

I've run it fine on an HTC Universal (specifically an O2 XDA Exec)

#34 User is offline   White Dane & Irish Setter 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 6
  • Joined: 07-October 04

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:31 PM

I have a Pocket PC hp iPAQ h2200. I do not see this on your list of verified equipment. I am just getting started with the Wherigo. I have installed the latest version today. I have holux GPS attahed, which I find will work with the cachemate software on the unit.

I have tried starting the program with both the "primative compass" and the "where_I_go_tutorial". Each time the load icon briefly appears and then quickly goes away.

Do I have the right equipment?

I do have 64MB of ram

#35 User is offline   mboensch 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 30
  • Joined: 13-August 07

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:10 PM

You may want to try a reboot before starting the player. I have to do that with mine in other to load the player. I also had to move the cartages to the memory card on the Pocket PC in order to free up some memory.

Did you install the Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.0 Redistributable Package?

View PostWhite Dane & Irish Setter, on Mar 23 2009, 06:31 PM, said:

I have a Pocket PC hp iPAQ h2200. I do not see this on your list of verified equipment. I am just getting started with the Wherigo. I have installed the latest version today. I have holux GPS attahed, which I find will work with the cachemate software on the unit.

I have tried starting the program with both the "primative compass" and the "where_I_go_tutorial". Each time the load icon briefly appears and then quickly goes away.

Do I have the right equipment?

I do have 64MB of ram


#36 User is offline   White Dane & Irish Setter 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 6
  • Joined: 07-October 04

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:59 PM

View Postmboensch, on Mar 26 2009, 02:10 PM, said:

You may want to try a reboot before starting the player. I have to do that with mine in other to load the player. I also had to move the cartages to the memory card on the Pocket PC in order to free up some memory.

Did you install the Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.0 Redistributable Package?



I will try moving the cartridge to the memory card. I did not install the Microsoft.net Compact Framework 2.0...

So I assume that goes on the pocket PC? Because I started to do that and it appeard that it was going to install on my desktop computer.

#37 User is offline   White Dane & Irish Setter 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 6
  • Joined: 07-October 04

Posted 26 March 2009 - 05:26 PM

View Postmboensch, on Mar 26 2009, 02:10 PM, said:

Did you install the Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.0 Redistributable Package?



It was the Compact Framework 2.0. Once I installed it everything is fine. Thanks for the help.

Now for some reason I cannot get it to see my SD card. So I will work on that now. But at least I can start playing Wherigo.

#38 User is offline   Elstern 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 05-February 05

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:41 AM

works on htc trinity p3600 (wm6)

#39 User is offline   Zwervende Uil 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 13-February 07

  Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:50 AM

Is there anyone, who knows if the Wherigo-player works on the HTC S740 (so not touchscreen)?
Thanks.
Zwervende Uil

#40 User is offline   Team Professor X 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 205
  • Joined: 02-May 03

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:48 AM

Asus MyPal A636N PDA/GPS

#41 User is offline   bethshiba 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 7
  • Joined: 14-November 07

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:17 AM

Hi does does anyone know if Wherigo works with the Garmin Nuvi? If so do you know what models it works with? :P

Thanks, Bethshiba

#42 User is offline   Flag_Mtn_Hkrs 

  • Hkrs of the Mtns & Dsrts
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 74
  • Joined: 11-October 04

Posted 17 May 2009 - 03:21 PM

I am in the process of picking up a HTC Touch PRO™ through Sprint. Does anyone know if this unit has the ability to actually use the Wherigo player? I do know it comes with Windows Mobile 6.1.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

#43 User is offline   Travel Wolf 

  • Premium Member, 1000+ founds
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 18
  • Joined: 10-January 07

Posted 23 May 2009 - 06:14 AM

View PostFlag_Mtn_Hkrs, on May 17 2009, 03:21 PM, said:

I am in the process of picking up a HTC Touch PRO™ through Sprint. Does anyone know if this unit has the ability to actually use the Wherigo player? I do know it comes with Windows Mobile 6.1.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.


It works on my default HTC Touch Pro. But... because of the high resolution of the phone... some parts of the text at the bottom line is hard to see. Only the upper half of the textline. But it's not a major problem for me... I found already 2 Wherigo's with it. I guess there will come an update in future for phone's with a higher resolution like this one.

(I am using an external GPS because the GPS inside isn't working well for me.)

#44 User is offline   cagiva 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7
  • Joined: 19-June 06

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:19 AM

View Postikeep, on Mar 9 2009, 07:51 PM, said:

Not familiar with the phone but if it is running WM6 Pro --
checkout the info above for the palm 800w and see if you have the config file located where it should be and if so how it is configured.
Check your phone for the GPS manager and see if it is not pointed to the GPD1 port (or something else) and try pointing the config file port to the same port. If you cant find the speed of your GPS then you may have to play with that. I do recommend that you sync your phone before you try anything in case it locks up and turns into a brick. Mine locked up (different phone) and had to hard boot it and reload everything. Just know how to do that before you start so if it happens you dont have a heart attack. (It can be fixed!)

Sorry, I'm not a wizz-kid. Suppose I have to forget about Wherigo's :D

#45 User is offline   svekke 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 17
  • Joined: 12-December 05

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:06 AM

Back to a previous post: has anyone got Wherigo to work on SE Xperia X1? I have .Net 3.5 installed.

Regards, Sverker

#46 User is offline   JerryAZ 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 29-March 08

Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:29 AM

curious if a storm will work for this? it does have an unlocked gps in it

thx jerry

#47 User is offline   Ranger Fox 

  • Wherigo Illuminati
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 2189
  • Joined: 05-April 06

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:12 AM

View PostJerryAZ, on Jun 3 2009, 10:29 AM, said:

curious if a storm will work for this? it does have an unlocked gps in it

Welcome to Wherigo, Jerry. Try looking at OpenWig (a Wherigo Player for J2ME phones). matejcik has done a great job opening Wherigo to more people.


(Edit: Denoted OpenWig is a Wherigo Player.)

This post has been edited by Ranger Fox: 03 June 2009 - 11:13 AM


#48 User is offline   JerryAZ 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 29-March 08

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:54 PM

View PostRanger Fox, on Jun 3 2009, 12:12 PM, said:

View PostJerryAZ, on Jun 3 2009, 10:29 AM, said:

curious if a storm will work for this? it does have an unlocked gps in it

Welcome to Wherigo, Jerry. Try looking at OpenWig (a Wherigo Player for J2ME phones). matejcik has done a great job opening Wherigo to more people.


(Edit: Denoted OpenWig is a Wherigo Player.)


ok thx just happen to find before reading the reply on here

#49 User is offline   Rick618 

  • Grubber and menial stooge to the cache monkey
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 408
  • Joined: 27-May 05

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:23 AM

It is mentioned in a couple of posts that the Nuvi 500 works, is it just the 500 or any models above 500? Is there something to look for that the 500 has that say the 200 doesn't?

#50 User is offline   Klinec 

  • Tadpole
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 10-June 08

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:34 AM

Verified on PDA Mio P560, (WM6), works OK

Share this topic:


  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic