Saving Little Hearts Gecoins

Eric K

USA Geocoins is continuing our "Coins for a Cause" Campaign.

LittleHeartsBack.jpgLittleHeartsfront.jpg

This time we have teamed up With Saving Little Hearts.

Saving Little Hearts is a non-profit organization that helps children with congenital heart defects.

Saving Little Hearts has also given us 60 of their Ronnie The Raccoon dolls that we will be giving away for the first 60 people that purchase a pre-paid 3 pack of the coins.

$1 of each coin sold will be donated to Saving Little Hearts.

These coins are 1 5/8 inch and use the Ronnie The Raccoon logo. The coins are available in 3 finishes. Polished Gold, Polished Copper and Antique Bronze (Only available with the 3 pack)

Price for the coins is ONLY $8.15 each with $1 of ever coin going to charity.

Reserve yours here!

Saving Little Hearts Geocoin Reservations!

The "pre-paid" 3 packs are only available in the USA since they will need to be paid by check or Money Order.

Paypal requires items are delivered within a certain amount of days and therefore we won't accept paypal for pre-pay orders.

While we do expect to have the coins in stock before the paypal deadline we won't take paypal for pre-pay orders just in case some unforeseen or unexpected delays crop up. This has happened with a few others in the past and they had their paypal accounts locked.

Outside of the USA you can still make the 'standard' reservations for the pre-paid, it just will not come with the Ronnie the Raccoon.

However you can still feel good knowing that $1 of every coin will be going to charity. :laughing:

Here is the link for the standard non pre paid reservations.

Saving Little Hearts 3 pack Standard Reservations.

Thank you

Eric K

USA Geocoins

I have a question?

Would it be possible to have one inside USA order and pay the prepaid 3-coin-set with the racoon-plushtoy and have it shipped to one (me :laughing: ) outside USA? I would pay for the set+ shipping to Sweden through paypal if it is possible to do such an arrangement. Just wanted to check, please post your opinions, is it working or should I just order the coin.

I would really like the coins + the toy, for my son. When he was born the doctors thought his heart was in bad shape and did several tests on the heart and everything almost. They finally stated the heart and he was fine. They did a bloodtest and found out he had Downs Syndrome but the heart was in good shape. So he is a healthy fine little boy and I´m sure he would like the toy.

grodan Karin

I would be willing to reserve a set/coins for about 3 people outside the US. You can just send me your paypal payment for the price plus shipping to your country. Send me an email.

1 reservation made on someone else's behalf.

I'll reserve for 1 more person.

Edited by tsunrisebey

I would be willing to reserve a set/coins for about 3 people outside the US. You can just send me your paypal payment for the price plus shipping to your country. Send me an email.

E-mail sent to you.

Thanks (I hope)

grodan Karin

Got your email, made your reservation and sent you 2 emails :laughing:

I'll reserve for 2 more people.

Thanks Tsun! :laughing:

I know YOU understand why I won't take the pre-pay orders via paypal. :wub:

I'll reserve for 1 more person.

You did this and more - was off the forums yesterday - but this is a great thing to do. I will be watching and perhaps can help myself in the future.

Good going Tsun! You are the best!

Payment sent today for my Prepaid 3-pack :blink:

Thanks, just as a note for others that made the pre-paid reservations. Not all of the invoices have been e-mailed yet. We should have them all mailed out over the next 3 or 4 days. The e-mail will be from erick at webservicesplus dot com and have a .pdf file attached with your invoice. Please be sure to check your spam filters.

Also just a public thank you to all of you that are helping support this worthy cause.

What's the scoop on these Eric? Just wondering when the expected delivery date from the mint is :sad:

Hopefully they will be in soon. I'll get the latest update tomorrow. I don't want to post an exact date in case there is an unforeseen delay.

Stay posted!

Thanks,

Eric

The pre-paid orders started shipping Friday-Monday.

There may be a slight delay in some of the pre-paid orders being shipped as we are waiting on our second batch of Ronnie the Raccoon stuffed animals from Saving Little Hearts.

Those should arrive sometime this week. Once we have them in hand we will finish the shipping of the pre-paid orders and then start sending invoices for the standard reservations.

The coins are still available here, there are still a few of the pre-paid spots left to receive a free Ronnie the Raccoon.

Reserve yours here while supplies last!

E-mail sent to you.

Thanks (I hope)

grodan Karin

I received 1 package today, so I will be mailing it off to you :)

Wohoo! :)

That sounds great. Send me an e-mail with the shippingcost and I´ll get the money wired to you.

Thanks alot for doing this.

grodan Karin