Also, the coin with the most miles on it by 5/5/09 will win a prize of my choosing (will have to wait and see what I can come up with by then)! There will also be other winners at my discretion (maybe least miles, first pillfered or whatever...these are only ideas and NOT catagories).
1) I make the rules, I have final say. It's my ball and...wait, different argument lol!!
2) Coins MUST have their mission solely to raise awareness of bikes on the road. If you need a suggestion of how to word it, email me and I'll help you! Your coin can be personalized especially if you know someone this strikes close to, but bike awareness MUST be the main message!
3) Coins MUST be titled "Todie's Wild Ride:" you can personalize after the :, but the quote MUST be first in the title. This is so I will be able to track the coins easier!
4) Coins MUST be newly released between Aug 19th to Sept 19th, the race portion of this cointest starts AS SOON as you drop the coin in a cache!
5) Coins MUST be dropped into a cache to be entered into cointest. NO POCKET COINS! Coins must travel or will not be allowed. Any coin deemed not placed in a cache will be removed from person's coin count and disqualified!
6) Coins MUST be posted here upon release so I can watch them travel, I will put all coins on watchlist! Coins MUST be posted here before 10pm Sept 19th (eastern standard time...or my time), any coin NOT listed on time will be disqualified.
If more rules are needed, I will post them.
Let's have some fun with this and release some coins to travel!! Anyone interested?? Substitutions for the winning coin can be negotiated if the Lackey coin doesn't interest the winner!
NEW RULE: TB tags can be added to non-trackable coins to be released, but PLEASE keep it to coins as my alterior mission is to get more coins in the wild!
This post has been edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster: 13 February 2011 - 10:07 AM