However, we did manage to tackle quite a number of bug fixes that should put a smile on a few faces. As always, we will continue improving on the site and bring you new and better features as quickly as we can.
A new forum is on the way, and further Pocket Query enhancements will not be too far behind. We'll hopefully be able to provide a hotfix to solve the trackable mileage issue and other bugs not fixed in this release. Our dev output has never been higher so all these pain points will be a memory soon. Thanks for all of your patience and understanding.
And now for the notes:
- Nearest cache search page now ignores caches placed on your Ignore List
- Fixed bug preventing a user from navigating trackable galleries with "prev image" and "next image"
- GPS reviews: Fixed issue with some device manufacturers not displaying the number of device reviews available in the manufacturer dropdown list
- Fixed an issue of stat bars improperly displaying for accounts containing an apostrophe.
- Fixed issue of bookmark paging timing out and displaying incorrect contents for indicated page.
- Clarified text in PQ results email describing where on the website to find EasyGPS software download
- Clarified instructions in email sent from user to user through the website for how to reply to the message - added URL to "email this user" page
- Fixed issue with some users receiving duplicate weekly cache notification emails
- Clarified definition of Letterbox Hybrid geocaches on cache_types.aspx
- Hide & Seek a cache by username now correctly accepts the number of characters required to support any length username
- Clarified account validation instructions to prevent new user confusion
- Removed old version of cache along a route page
- Added link to public profile edit page to complete profile edit page
- Fixed issue with IE6 not allowing profile edits
- Corrected link in Premium Membership expiration reminder to point to the renewal page
- Fixed server error received when adding a new GPS device to an account which had not previously been associated with a device
- Fixed compatibility issue with IE8 when selecting adding a GPS device to an account
- Fixed "zoom to address" behavior in Google maps
- Added auto-renew details to edit membership page for auto-renewing Premium Members
- Forced "add a waypoint to the log" checkbox when "update coordinates" is selected from the log type dropdown when logging a cache
- The home page login widget will now correctly update your last visit date
- When adding a waypoint to a log the coordinate entry field will now auto-populate the cache's coordinates
- Added second "My Account Details" link to options at the top of /my/ page for added visibility
Please comment on any topics mentioned here in this thread. All other topics for another thread. Thanks!