New Attribute

SadSeagull

I would like to suggest that we could use a new Attribute for our caches; specifically Big Vehicle Accessible. Occupants of big trucks and larger RVs could make good use of such an attribute to allow them to filter their queries to help them find caches accessible to them in their travels. Caches at rest areas and truck stops are good candidates for such a designation.

I would like to suggest that we could use a new Attribute for our caches; specifically Big Vehicle Accessible. Occupants of big trucks and larger RVs could make good use of such an attribute to allow them to filter their queries to help them find caches accessible to them in their travels. Caches at rest areas and truck stops are good candidates for such a designation.

FWIW - I think this is a great idea... or something close to this. I know there is a "parking" attribute, but maybe more specific choices would help. I used to manage truck stops and know that parking is a big issue for truckers; also, long haul truckers would probably enjoy caching, already have GPS devices, and be great for moving trackables - lets make it easier for them.

(BTW - I am not a trucker, but think it is a good attribute to have available)