I would like to introduce Urwigo - an alternative to official Wherigo Builder. It is not trying to be a competition for Earwigo, which I am sure is great, it was created solely from my frustration with Builder. I believe it will be useful for the Wherigo/Geocaching community.
Urwigo can import cartridges created in Whergo Builder, it has a different take on building the cartridge code, it has a few more functions and most importantly it should be more reliable and stable.
In addition to Wherigo builder Urwigo allows:
- create, edit, view all zones on google maps
- random numbers generation
- obfuscating and encrypting answers
- showing errors in your cartridge
- syntax highlighting in user LUA functions
- automatic shortening of unlock code
- run cartridge in emulator with only one button (F5)
- many more...
It can be downloaded and installed from Download & Install URWIGO - bottom of the page.
Number of downloads: 2285 urwigo2.jpg (127.87K)
Number of downloads: 1869 urwigo3.jpg (131.21K)
Number of downloads: 1813 urwigo4.jpg (107.65K)
Number of downloads: 1483
Moderator Note: Use this updated link: http://www.urwigo.cz
This post has been edited by Ranger Fox: 29 December 2014 - 10:43 PM
Reason for edit: Added a more recent link due to a post on 2014-05-27. Updated link also on 2014-12-30.