Added new CITO Cache Type

Jeremy

I thought it would make sense to create a new cache type for Geocaching cleanup events. I converted all the events I saw that existed on the 26th to the new cache type.

They're just like regular events except for the cache icon. We'll list them on the CITO page as well.

frog.gif Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

GAAAAA!!!

A quick patched Watcher 0.1.33 prerelease has just been uploaded to the download site. It doesn't have a Watcher CITO icon yet, but you can see caches with the new CITO type. (Since you couldn't select the previously nonexistant CITO type in the filters in .32 and previous, those older versions will not show it.)

Anyway, the quick update is available now.

[Watcher Downloads] - [Official Geocaching Chat]

Great stuff there.....I just double checked and made sure Ohio's was all set with the new listing. Thanks Jeremy! icon_biggrin.gif

Mr. 0

"Remember that nature and the elements are neither your friend or your enemy - they are actually disinterested."

Department of the Army Field Manual FM 21-76 "Survival" Oct. 1970

The caches no longer show up as an event, is there going to be a seperate area (under Events) on each state's page for these types? It was kinda disconcerting to see the event disappear, then realize it is now in the regular cache area.

-Jennifer

According to his or her personal experience, each person must decide by himself or herself where they have been. Always for me the most important thing is not where the others have gone but the experience lived through.-Reinhold Messner

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Irish:

I thought it would make sense to create a new cache type for Geocaching cleanup events. I converted all the events I saw that existed on the 26th to the new cache type.

Oops! As usual I only read the first sentence and hopped on over to my cache page to fix it. Only to realize you had already changed it for me. Thanks, Jeremy.

beatnik