RV/Big Truck Attribute

Cachers in the Wry

We have a travel trailer and like to stop somewhere pretty for lunch or supper when we are camping. This was a big reason why we decided to start travelling with a trailer, to enjoy our country more, eat healthier and be able to stop at any time and not have to wait for the next town.

Now we are geocaching too and part of the attraction is stopping at a pretty pullout and grabbing a cache or two while I get supper ready. The kids love having something to do while they wait for their meal. It is very hard to tell from the map whether or not a pullout can accommodate a large vehicle or rv and if it is safe enough to pull off the hwy (no corners or narrow shoulders). I would love to see an attribute icon that told us that this would be a safe, large place to stop. There are some places we just can't stop at but if we could plan our trip around the stops that we could it would be great.

Caching + Camping = Bliss :lol:

We have a travel trailer and like to stop somewhere pretty for lunch or supper when we are camping. This was a big reason why we decided to start travelling with a trailer, to enjoy our country more, eat healthier and be able to stop at any time and not have to wait for the next town.

Now we are geocaching too and part of the attraction is stopping at a pretty pullout and grabbing a cache or two while I get supper ready. The kids love having something to do while they wait for their meal. It is very hard to tell from the map whether or not a pullout can accommodate a large vehicle or rv and if it is safe enough to pull off the hwy (no corners or narrow shoulders). I would love to see an attribute icon that told us that this would be a safe, large place to stop. There are some places we just can't stop at but if we could plan our trip around the stops that we could it would be great.

Caching + Camping = Bliss :lol:

look here geotruckers.com