how to geocaching.com in Catalan?

aullu

Already some months ago that some people have the will, patience and hard work of translating all the geocaching website Catalan. They get this translation is not yet known but nothing. Anyone know how long do I sit in contact with the translator and when put into active, to enjoy geocaching with our language?

thanks

p.d. This text has been translated from Catalan - English with google translator, excuse the spelling.

Have you emailed Groundspeak and told them that you have done a complete translation to Catalan?

Send all the details to contact @ geocaching . com

Subject : Translation to Catalan

MrsB

Edited to add that a friend of a friend has just translated my post to Catalan for me! B)

Has enviat per correu electrònic Groundspeak i els va dir que vostè ha fet una traducció completa al català?

Enviar tots els detalls per contact @ geocaching. com

Assumpte: Traducció al català

Edited by The Blorenges

Have you emailed Groundspeak and told them that you have done a complete translation to Catalan?

Send all the details to contact @ geocaching . com

Subject : Translation to Catalan

MrsB

MrsB,

no, it doesn't work that way B)

I offered myself as a translator, Groundspeak accepted and created an account for me on the specific web prepared to translate to various languages. The translation is done (long ago) and kept up to date every time Groundspeak adds text(s) to be translated.

Unfortunately there is no specific "translator-forums" or similar, so we (I) don't have any idea about when the translation (not only mine, all prepared ones) will be made public and available.

As there have been some posts on a local forum (not Groundspeak one because there is no way we can write in Catalan here or in the Spanish forums) discussing how to translate some special words, people is aware of the situation and would like to know if there is any official answer.

:D

Edited by DeepButi

Hello!

We also are hoping that the translation is published to the Catalan.

We know that there are many geocachers in Catalonia to expect with ilusion to read the web in Catalan.

With the work that the translators have had, we do not deal because it is late so much in appearing.

Let's hope that with your advices we find a fast solution and could read soon the web in Catalan.

Regards!

Ferraniaina

DeepButi

Thanks for clarifying the situation.

I think the answer is still something that has to come from Groundspeak HQ, not through these forums.

Maybe you would get response from one of the Groundspeak lackeys if you put this question into a topic on the Get Satisfaction site? Jeremy and others seem to look at that site regularly and they respond there to website issues.

MrsB