Turlutortue geocoin V2

Turlutortue

Hi everyone,

Here are my Turlutortue V2 now available for reservation. I couldn't decide which ones to mint so I am going for the 3 of them If interest is for all of the 3.

As of the first run, they will be 12$ and 13$ depending of the edition you choose. $35 for the set of 3.(shipping not included). I will let this reservation process go until sept 25 and then process to mint this little fellow. ***Please note that they will go to mint after the reservation process ***

Please reserve at turlutortue@gmail.com with your name, geonick and quantity.

A limit of 2 for LE's and 1 for XLE, and/or 1 SET/person

LE: Turlutortue V2 Nature edition (Antique silver with Gold) $12

TurlutortueV2-2.jpg

TurlutortueV2-1-1.jpg

XLE: Turlutortue V2 Green Isle edition (brushed Black Nickel and Black nickel with greens) $13

TurlutortueGreenIsle-2.jpg

TurlutortueGreenIsle-1-1.jpg

XLE: Turlutortue V2 Gold Rush edition ( Black Nickel and Gold with greens) $13

TurlutortueGoldRush-2.jpg

TurlutortueGoldRush-1-1.jpg

Edited by Turlutortue

Thanks for all of you who made reservation. I am still taking orders until sept 26 and will order on the 27.

All coins can be bought individually with a 2 LE limit, and 1 of each XLE + 1 full set. I want more people having the opportunity to have 1 full set with rebate $$. I will offer back what's left when all orders are shipped.

This will be Paypal invoiced in US when the coins are in my possession.

Jacqueline

Geocoins are home. :D

I've sent all the invoices for those who reserved coins. If you did and didn't got an invoice please email me at turlutortue@gmail.com

Extras are going to be listed on my site at www.creationsjacqueline.com after all reservations are paid for and shipped. :huh:

XXXLE - BELLA TERRA is going to be sold on eplace :laughing: ....

XXXLEV2.jpg

XXXLEV2-1-1.jpg

Turlutortue

Geocoins are home. :D

I've sent all the invoices for those who reserved coins. If you did and didn't got an invoice please email me at turlutortue@gmail.com

Extras are going to be listed on my site at www.creationsjacqueline.com after all reservations are paid for and shipped. :huh:

XXXLE - BELLA TERRA is going to be sold on eplace :laughing: ....

XXXLEV2.jpg

XXXLEV2-1-1.jpg

Turlutortue

Ooooooh! Nice! :laughing:

Got my set today (AND my eplace purchase) !! :mad:

Thanks Jacqueline. These coins are stunning!!!

Edited to say....No, not THAT one on the eplace! I can only WISH I got that one! LOL

I did get a good one, though. I'm very pleased with my package today. Thanks!

Edited by Nikon-ing

Just to let you know that I still have about 15 of the Turlutortue V2 Nature edition Gold and Satin nickel ( not silver as in original post- my mistake....) :o

Trades are preferable :P

Merry Christmas to all

Jacqueline

Save one for me will you, I am making the ET 2010 petroglyphs and would love to trade when I'm done :)

tsun

Just to let you know that I still have about 15 of the Turlutortue V2 Nature edition Gold and Satin nickel ( not silver as in original post- my mistake....) :o

Trades are preferable :P

Merry Christmas to all

Jacqueline

Save one for me will you, I am making the ET 2010 petroglyphs and would love to trade when I'm done :)

tsun

No problem. One is aside for you Stephanie. :D

I just want to say...as I'm cataloging my coins...that this is absolutely one of my favorites. I love personal geocoins (and hope to make one of my own someday) and this one just makes me smile! :)

I love the shape, the silly expression, the hand drawn design, the beautiful metals and the encouraging sentiment on the reverse.

Just thought I'd say that. :)

I just want to say...as I'm cataloging my coins...that this is absolutely one of my favorites. I love personal geocoins (and hope to make one of my own someday) and this one just makes me smile! :)

I love the shape, the silly expression, the hand drawn design, the beautiful metals and the encouraging sentiment on the reverse.

Just thought I'd say that. :)

THANKS a lot, it's very kind of you to say. I love that turtle too.