platinum member

zsdeng15014

Alright everybody... stop right there!! Go no further in answering this question. You KNOW this is something that is not to be spoken of. :(:D:D

There IS no "Platinum Membership", no matter what you may have heard. Just go about your business, and please don't ask that question again. "Platinum Membership" is a myth. A figment. A non-entity. Please just go about your business.

Alright everybody... stop right there!! Go no further in answering this question. You KNOW this is something that is not to be spoken of. :D:cool::cool:

There IS no "Platinum Membership", no matter what you may have heard. Just go about your business, and please don't ask that question again. "Platinum Membership" is a myth. A figment. A non-entity. Please just go about your business.

It's an inside joke. Nothing more.

Yeah.....that's it...aaall just a biiiig joke. :cool::(

The first rule of Platinum Membership:

No one talks about Platinum Membership :D

How ya enjoying this month's jam of the month? The blackberry's pretty nice, but I'm especially looking forward to getting the apple butter next month. :cool:

How do you become one?

You sign a contract in blood vowing never to discuss it in a public forum.

If anyone asks, you are instructed to reply with a phrase similar to:

Go no further in answering this question. You KNOW this is something that is not to be spoken of.

or

:(:D:cool::D:cool:

Edited by 4wheelin_fool

Do all of you realize that by talking about platinum membership (that doesn't exist) (really, it does NOT exist!) you are now all on a list that will exclude you from platinum membership consideration? That's why I will not post to this thread..... Ahh, never mind. :antenna:

Edited to try to get back in the good graces of the platinum membership committee (that doesn't exist either).

Edited by Colonial Cats

Being new here I just need to know one thing. Do the platinum members also have those MIB flashy things?

Wow! That was quite a flurry of posts in the last ten minutes. I hope they adequately answered your question.

WOW!! That was close!

Did you look at that thing in Keystone's avatar's hand? Many think it is a rainbow. HA! I say!

Got to go, they are still tracking me!

Alright everybody... stop right there!! Go no further in answering this question. You KNOW this is something that is not to be spoken of. ;););)

Yeah.....that's it...aaall just a biiiig joke. ;):antenna:

No one talks about Platinum Membership ;)

How ya enjoying this month's jam of the month? The blackberry's pretty nice, but I'm especially looking forward to getting the apple butter next month. :D

I just wish they would bring back the marmalade.

Alright everybody... stop right there!! Go no further in answering this question. You KNOW this is something that is not to be spoken of. ;););)

Yeah.....that's it...aaall just a biiiig joke. :D:antenna:

No one talks about Platinum Membership ;)

How ya enjoying this month's jam of the month? The blackberry's pretty nice, but I'm especially looking forward to getting the apple butter next month. :D

I just wish they would bring back the marmalade.

Mmmm...marmalade..... ;)

It's no joke, BUT,

real platinum members do not and will not say that they are platinum members.

It is all very hush-hush.

It is a sub part of the "cache-inati" society.

One hint is to look for the secret hand sign.

93d1af1c-a796-4968-b8be-58598f0616c4.jpg

On the serious side, it means lesbian in ASL. ;)

Oh, shush. We don't speak of that here. :antenna:;)