default //coord.info association on iPhone

whisky96

in the past I chose to open coord.info link via Safari (with Remember my choice option). Is there a way to change the link association now to Groundspeak App ???

thanx

Delete the cookies on the phone (Settings -> Safari -> Clear Cookies). Unfortunately you have to delete all of them, but it will then ask you when you click on a link whether to associate them with safari or the gs app.

BUG !!!

From the latest version of GeoCaching Web-site, the site does not come anymore and ask for "Geocaching App" og "Geocaching Web", when clicking the Coord.info/GCxxxx links in a mail on a mobile phone.

I have never cheked "Allwayes remember" og even deleted all cookies on my phone, but it's the same issue.

Now the App will not start with the cache.

Anyone else have this problem ?

Best regards

Jan Borup Coyle, Denmark

This has been reported in a number of threads relating to the recent updates to the official Geocaching apps for smartphones. Geocaching HQ has indicated that the issue will be fixed soon.

I am closing this thread from 2010 as having been improvidently bumped, relative to the several other active discussions including, principally, the currently active Release Notes forum thread.