Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:06 AM
2. Go to View|Add/Remove Columns...
3. Add the Found Count column.
4. Scroll to the Found Count column and click it's header to sort using it.
Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:23 AM
Search > Filter > Logs, select type, and Number "greater then or equal to (enter the number) 2.
When you run this filter, you'll only see caches you've logged with 2 or more then one Found it! logs
Should be a short list, easy to work with.
This post has been edited by Isonzo Karst: 12 October 2011 - 02:25 AM
Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:18 AM
1. Download a "My Finds" pocket query and run it through GSAK as noted above.
2. If you don't use GSAK, go to Project-GC.com and use the Find Bad Logs tool. This is web-based and requires no data manipulation on your part - just authentication to this website -- a trusted Geocaching Live! API partner.
3. If you don't want to authenticate with Project-GC, go to your list of "found it" logs, accessed from your profile page by clicking on "Geocaches." Copy the table and export it into Excel or other spreadsheet tool. Sort the data by cache name and scan the list for duplicates. If the duplicates aren't located, repeat the process by examining your "Attended" logs in case you double-logged an event cache.