Geocachers around the world celebrate International Cache In Trash Out weekend annually by hosting and participating in CITO Events in their local area. Events might be focused on:
- litter clean-up
- removal of invasive species
- revegetation efforts
- building trails
Event Planning Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The CITO Forum allows you to post a public question so that any geocacher can help.
- Download a CITO logo for your use on event pages.
- Interested in CITO merchandise and apparel? Visit Shop Geocaching.
- Visit the dynamic image gallery.
- View the CITO Event Calendar
To add your own CITO Event(s) to the schedule: use our online form and specify your cache type as a Cache In Trash Out Event. Events can be posted up to three months in advance. Make sure to include all of the important event information so that attendees know where to meet, what to bring and what resources will be available.