• Fixed an issue preventing tablet computers from using the map to search for geocaches
• Added a scale indicator to the maps
• Added new partner a:Drake to geocaching.com/live
• Released new system status page at status.geocaching.com
• Removed the byte order mark (BOM) added to the GPX files which caused issues with some 3rd party apps
• Fixed bug where searching for a non-existent Challenge would cause a server error
• Fixed bug which caused GPS Reviews to issue a 500 error
Geocaching Live API Beta
The beta launch of the Geocaching Live API continues!
a:Drake is a freeware application for Android devices designed for paperless geocaching. The aim of the program is to provide in one place everything needed for geocaching as well as to allow simple data management through programs on the PC. It is recommended to use a:Drake in cooperation with GeoGet, since both applications share the same database.