This idea has been borrowed from the UK board.
The theme this month is "odd things while caching" we came across this one tree yesterday that elicited the comment from both of us " what is that" sure it was a tree but it looked like about four kinds grown together.
Good luck and have fun!
The rules are.....,
1) The photo must be cache related and to do with a specific Canada cache (any type including events), caching series or caching trip - please include a link to the cache or the GC.... code so we can see where the picture relates to.
2) Two photos per caching team or cacher. (Maybe 3 if you really have an extra pic that's great!)
3) A new thread is started each month, with the OP stating these rules.
4) The winner each month is decided by the winner from the previous month - the new winner starting the thread for the subsequent month. They may set a theme* if they wish. For this the initial month the other three members of Team Pixos will pick the winner.
5) Photos should be recent preferably taken in the current month.
6) This month the competition runs from the 1st of the month, until Apr 29.
This should give sufficient time for the winner (or other person if necessary) to start the new thread.
If you haven't already uploaded a photo, a good tip might be to upload to one of your log entries (it can just be 'post a note'). Then, display the photo and copy the URL to provide a link to the post. If it's not actually relevant to the cache you've used, delete the note and the photo - the URL will still work. On this forum, add a reply and click the small green tree icon above the text box and paste in your URL.
Let's get some awesome shots from across Canada.
Page 1 of 1
Photos for April Odd things While Caching
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1