Florida "Cache-isms"

I'm a newb and really confused about a hint I keep seeing on many caches in my area. I've figured out anything referring to "Florida Style" means under palmettos,and that "Georgia Style" means under pine straw. The one I can't crack is "Miami Style"....I've seen logs that made it sound like it meant under a bench,but there is only a bench in one of the four locations where this type of hide is located. Any hints,ideas,suggestions,ANYTHING would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks so much :)

I'm a newb and really confused about a hint I keep seeing on many caches in my area. I've figured out anything referring to "Florida Style" means under palmettos,and that "Georgia Style" means under pine straw. The one I can't crack is "Miami Style"....I've seen logs that made it sound like it meant under a bench,but there is only a bench in one of the four locations where this type of hide is located. Any hints,ideas,suggestions,ANYTHING would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks so much :)

Not sure if this helps, but I see this had come up a year ago. There was a suggestion. Florida style, Miami style, Georgia style Was it serious?