Cache logs not loading

Nylimb

When I open a cache page, only the most recent 25 logs are shown initially. If I scroll down to the last log, then more logs should be loaded. But today that doesn't happen: I get the spinning icon next to "Loading Cache Logs...", but no more logs ever get loaded. (At least, not within the 10 minutes or so that I've waited.)

This was working fine a couple of days ago.

Another problem, which might be related: If I click on "View Logbook" (just above the most recent log on the cache page), the "Geocache Logbook" page says "No Logs Found", instead of showing the most recent logs.

These problems occur in Safari version 4.1.3 and in Firefox version 3.6.28, both on an iMac with OS X 10.4.11.

Edited by Nylimb

A problem which I reported and which was fixed on June 19 (visit link) is back:

When I open a cache page, only the most recent 25 logs are shown initially. If I scroll down to the last log, then more logs should be loaded. But today that doesn't happen: I get the spinning icon next to "Loading Cache Logs...", but no more logs ever get loaded.

Also, if I click on "View Logbook" (just above the most recent log on the cache page), the "Geocache Logbook" page says "No Logs Found", instead of showing the most recent logs.

These problems occur in Safari version 4.1.3 and in Firefox version 3.6.28, both on an iMac with OS X 10.4.11.

It was working fine this morning, then as soon as the orange message at the top of the page appeared, telling us about site maintenance today, it started limiting us to 25 logs. My guess is, that as soon as the maintenance is complete, we'll be back up and running. Knock on wood.

Edited twice because my typing and my proofing sucks. :)

Edited by qtbluemoon

I just did a google search, thus how I found this topic, because this is what is happening to me now (7/9/13). I have tried in Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer and it is doing it to me in all 3 browsers. I use Windows 7.

Yep, it came back this morning. This most recent instance of the problem is being discussed over here.

I just did a google search, thus how I found this topic, because this is what is happening to me now (7/9/13). I have tried in Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer and it is doing it to me in all 3 browsers. I use Windows 7.

The new instance of this problem is being discussed in another thread: Cache logs not loading

P.S.: The A-Team beat me to that observation by 1 minute.

Edited by Nylimb

Yep, it came back this morning. This most recent instance of the problem is being discussed over here.

"[#10343] We could not determine which topic you were attempting to view."

I think a moderator merged a few related discussions, and in the process eliminated the one I linked to. Essentially, it's now this discussion I linked to.