How 'bout some fun.....

Criminal

And I just had to get in on it. When do I get my 10 points?

Cache you later,

Planet

spacecraft.gif

"It doesn't matter whether you're going somewhere or nowhere, whether you're doing something or nothing. If you're doing it in a boat it's the best time ever!" -Water Rat from "The Wind in the Willows" by Kenneth Grahame (a book I picked up in a cache)

Your trying to be or at least look like Jeremy? I should get the 10 point even though I don't have a pic that would match any of his others.

Fun, and funny

______________________________________________________________________________________

Not so sure, Somewhat new Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02

quote:
Originally posted by umc:

Your trying to be or at least look like Jeremy? I should get the 10 point even though I don't have a pic that would match any of his others.

Fun, and funny

______________________________________________________________________________________

quote:
Originally posted by Criminal:

I think you're not getting it. Post YOUR pic in similar pose. Sheesh! Do I have to spell everything out for you?!?! icon_wink.gif

Of course I do, but I don't have a "smarta$$" smiley!

I don't have a digital camera, so I can't play. Unless....

migo_sig_logo.jpg

"It doesn't take a nucular scientist to pronounce 'foilage'." --Marge Simpson

I would. just got the new digital camera and can't figure out how to get the #$%^&* pictures out of the Olympus program into anything else (have tried everything I know plus some). TEchnology is like math. It gives me a headache. I froze up the computer twice already so I can't do this now, OK? What do you want from me!!!!! let_it_all_out.gif

Cache you later,

Planet

spacecraft.gif

"It doesn't matter whether you're going somewhere or nowhere, whether you're doing something or nothing. If you're doing it in a boat it's the best time ever!" -Water Rat from "The Wind in the Willows" by Kenneth Grahame (a book I picked up in a cache)

Lightbulbs are going off above my head! There is a way to play!

But I am still frustrated by self-teaching.

Cache you later,

Planet

spacecraft.gif

you should be able to change it and then logout then back in to have it show up, but I'm sure that has happened by now. Besides, nobody has an avatar as cool as mine.

Letherman, Azog

Please please don't be mad at us all and punish us by posting your pics. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Funny Snazz, I was thinking the same thing.

Look him up on the web azog. He had a comedy show on MTV and was in a few movies. He's a comedian.

You've really gone it done it now.

Cache you later,

Planet

spacecraft.gif

forcing you to look at this over and over

Cache you later,

Planet

spacecraft.gif

It IS FUN!!

Cache you later,

Planet

spacecraft.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Markwell:

Hmmm...

No matter how hard I try, all my digital camera shows when I take my own photo is http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/5518_2000.jpg.

http://www.markwell.us

http://www.chicagogeocaching.com

Cache you later,

Planet

spacecraft.gif