What is up with these pictures?

AmishHacker

I beleive it started with that middle bottom one. That's Jeremy's "I'm Working On It" photo. THe others spawned from there.

And when I say spawned, I mean spawned from the very pits of hell. Deep dark places that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy. Places that children wake up screaming about after seeing them in their dreams.

quote:
Originally posted by Pantalaimon:

I beleive it started with that middle bottom one.

It is only the middle bottom one if your window/screen is set "just so".

He means the second to last one listed in the message. (The one that looks from the 1950s.)

DustyJacket

Not all those that wander are lost. But in my case... icon_biggrin.gif

Boy, talk about a double standard. I have a web camera in my business and wanted to make a virtual web cam cache, but they said I couldn't do it because it was in a commercial location..... icon_redface.gif

--------------------------------------------------

When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

quote:
And when I say spawned, I mean spawned from the very pits of hell. Deep dark places that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy. Places that children wake up screaming about after seeing them in their dreams.

Is this what you mean?

23324_3600.jpg

"You can't make a man by standing a sheep on his hind legs. But by standing a flock of sheep in that position, you can make a crowd of men" - Max Beerbohm

quote:
Originally posted by woof & lulu:

UMMMM kinda reminds me of Phyllis Diller.

Are you sure about that? I've been trying to figure out the meaning of that 'word'. Usually I hear it as, "Um, I mean, you know". So, the correct spelling is with four ems? That Michigan guy spells it with a c on the end. Maybe that's code for Um see? icon_razz.gif

I've been thinking, which is dangerous at my age, there have been discussions in forums about how to tell if a person you meet in the field is a geo-cacher or not. Well, suppose you met someone who is a possible geo-cacher and you made THE sign with your hand and the other person made THE sign with his hand Then you would know. Sort like a non-verbal greeting??

Comments??