Addicted!!!!

No Way........I can quit any time I want!!

Yesterday it was hot and humid, so we decided to drive 25 miles to a mall and do some shopping. But we figured maybe we'd catch just one cache that was on the way...and then there was one close to that....and an interesting sounding one not too far away.......and another that....oh well, shoppng we can do anytime!

(That was hubby typing.. wife here, now.... he forgot to tell you that when other activities interfere with geocaching, he is an absolute BEAR to live with! icon_wink.gif )

I repeat....WE ARE NOT ADDICTED!!!

No Way........I can quit any time I want!!

Yesterday it was hot and humid, so we decided to drive 25 miles to a mall and do some shopping. But we figured maybe we'd catch just one cache that was on the way...and then there was one close to that....and an interesting sounding one not too far away.......and another that....oh well, shoppng we can do anytime!

(That was hubby typing.. wife here, now.... he forgot to tell you that when other activities interfere with geocaching, he is an absolute BEAR to live with! icon_wink.gif )

I repeat....WE ARE NOT ADDICTED!!!

Yup still addictedm, just about to head out he door for a twofer, maybe about a 6 mile round trip not sure. No matter as long as i'm home in time for the children icon_smile.gif.

Team SuperGenius

Pepper

oh yes just wanted to check and see it the working on my avatar was changed yet been having some trouble, user error i'm sure.

Horizontals where it's at!

Yup still addictedm, just about to head out he door for a twofer, maybe about a 6 mile round trip not sure. No matter as long as i'm home in time for the children icon_smile.gif.

Team SuperGenius

Pepper

oh yes just wanted to check and see it the working on my avatar was changed yet been having some trouble, user error i'm sure.

using this area to test my avatar wording, hope that's ok, looks to still be not working. Darn! Ok one question how do I change the wording around my avatar. To whom ever started this thread fill free to kick me out

Pepper