What do you bring goecaching/hiking

Guest c_oflynn

Guest c_oflynn

Hello,

I just wondered what everyone brings geocaching/hiking? So far I have;

*Magellan 315 (Yeah!)

*Silva Compass

*PrincetoneTec 40 flashlight (supposidly waterproof to 2000 feet, now to test it...)

*One of thoese multi-tool plier things

So what do you have that you take geocaching/hiking?

Colin

Guest Cache-potato

A garmin 12map, canteen, snacks, gerber multi-tool, rain gear if needed, flashlight (also waterproof) and a sense of adventure. Oh, almost forgot, usually my wife. icon_smile.gif

Guest Cache-potato

A garmin 12map, canteen, snacks, gerber multi-tool, rain gear if needed, flashlight (also waterproof) and a sense of adventure. Oh, almost forgot, usually my wife. icon_smile.gif

Guest McIrish

I probably should post this in the "things I have done wrong" section, but I thought I would let you know what happened to me. Out on a hunt, the GPS said we were less than 500 feet from the cache. So, deciding to travel light, I left my water bottle in the car. Big Mistake!!! We ended up taking the wrong trail and had to climb a very difficult hill to get back up to the trail. "My partner didn't want to back track". After about an hour in 108 degree weather I was just minutes away from a heat stroke. Skin clammy and cool, and tunnel vision. Luckily my son recognized that I was in trouble and he ran to the car for water. (He is in great shape from track and running hills daily in hot weather). With a few minutes rest and about my body weight in water I felt better and we continued on our hike and found the cache. Lesson learned!! No matter how close the GPS says I am, I always lug along my water jug!!!

Guest Robereno

I bring pretty much the same stuff as you guys. Garmin Emap, Leatherman multi tool (best tool I?ve ever had) , the wife icon_wink.gif and, dare I say it, a cell phone.

Guest Robereno

I bring pretty much the same stuff as you guys. Garmin Emap, Leatherman multi tool (best tool I?ve ever had) , the wife icon_wink.gif and, dare I say it, a cell phone.

Guest Iron Chef

geocaching gear :~)

*Garmin eTrex Venture

*Silva compass

*Leatherman multi-tool

*3-6 Liters of water

*Minolta Maxxum 400si SRL camera

*Tracks Sherlock Travel Staff

*and a hat (depending on the destination)

*breakfast bars for snacking

*Waterproof/windproof throw-over

*The Great Spoon of Justice :~)

I know my list is a bit quirky, perhaps overkill for what I should be taking, but since I go solo on most hunts I try to take general precautions. Must be the boy scout inside of me.

------------------

-Iron Chef

_ _ _ _ _ _____ _ _ _ _ _

agefive.com/geocache/ ~ Fe-26

Lets Drive Fast and Eat Cheese!

[This message has been edited by Iron Chef (edited 11 July 2001).]

Guest Mike_Teague

for my usual party of two:

2 GPS's, (GPSIII and Etrex) - redunancy

2 Brunton classic compasses - redunancy

tons of water (if it's hot, 3+ liter per person -- AND TAKE IT WITH YOU, DONT LEAVE IT IN TEH CAR -- I have first hand experience with that also!)

FRS radios - better than yelling to yer partner(s)

relevant maps - if necessary.

printed cache page from the site - "hmmm I wonder if I entered the right coords..."

Glock 17 - for vicious two or four legged animals

gerber pocket knife - for when somethin' needs cuttin'

Pen or pencil

Plastic baggies

Cache goods

Guest mazda626

Garmin 12 and spare batteries

Silva Compass

Rain Coat and pants

Lighter/matches

Space Blanket

Old CD/signal mirror

Whistle

Water

Fruit Bars & Hard Candy

Pen

Bug Spray which is forgotten in the car more than half the time icon_frown.gif

Cell Phone

Knife

[This message has been edited by mazda626 (edited 11 July 2001).]

Guest mazda626

Garmin 12 and spare batteries

Silva Compass

Rain Coat and pants

Lighter/matches

Space Blanket

Old CD/signal mirror

Whistle

Water

Fruit Bars & Hard Candy

Pen

Bug Spray which is forgotten in the car more than half the time icon_frown.gif

Cell Phone

Knife

[This message has been edited by mazda626 (edited 11 July 2001).]

Guest ClayJar

I know I'll forget something, but I don't feel like getting my pack out and cataloging my gear right now. icon_wink.gif

*I consider my snakebite kit and emergency blanket to be like car insurance and seat belts. There may be almost zero chance that you'll ever get bitten by a poisonous snake, but if a couple bucks will buy you something that will save your life if you do get bitten, wouldn't you spare the change? Also, since hypothermia is what kills lost/incapacitated hikers, I love my Mylar, too. I wouldn't leave home without my snakit and blankey.

Guest ClayJar

I know I'll forget something, but I don't feel like getting my pack out and cataloging my gear right now. icon_wink.gif

*I consider my snakebite kit and emergency blanket to be like car insurance and seat belts. There may be almost zero chance that you'll ever get bitten by a poisonous snake, but if a couple bucks will buy you something that will save your life if you do get bitten, wouldn't you spare the change? Also, since hypothermia is what kills lost/incapacitated hikers, I love my Mylar, too. I wouldn't leave home without my snakit and blankey.

Guest Paul Lamble

Are you talking about those old-style snake bite kits where you lacerate yourself above and below the bite, then try to suck out the poison?

Last I heard, those things were pretty much considered worse for you than the snake bite itself. Apparently, by cutting your flesh, you encourage blood flow to the area (a bad thing since it spreads the poison faster), risk the chance of causing severe bleeding, and get very little poison out of your body in the end.

Or am I wrong?

Flame away.

Paul Lamble

Guest rusty

Hmmm...

Magellan 315

Epson 650Z Digital Camera

Belt clip that holds 6 spare batteries for the camera and GPS.

Cheapo pocket compass

Swiss army knife with a zillion blades

Wife

Goodies to leave

Bug Spray

2 Liters of water

Protien bars for snack

Small Shovel

Printout of cache site

Cell phone

That's what I have in the daypack but about half the time I forget everything except the GPS and wife. It's lower Michigan so it's tough to find a place where you don't hear cars much less get into real wilderness, although there are a few remote places.

Rusty...

Guest jeremy

Usually Wife (and two beagles)

2 Motorola Talkabouts (CB in car)

2 eTrex (Yellow and Legend)

Water for humans and dogs

trail snacks

Sony Cybershot 3.3 megapixel camera and extra Sony memory cards (great camera!)

First aid kit

Several compasses

Toys of varying sizes

Cell phone

Headlamp

Lots of extra batteries (for GPS and talkabouts)

Maps and cache printout

Guest McIrish

I have always been an over packer....so here goes the list.

Pops and son (to carry backpack and run for water) LOL

Garmin etrex

backpack with:

WATER

breakfast bar or other sugar (I am diabetic)

cache goodies

Maps and description of cache site from geocaching.com

snakebite kit

antiseptic wipes

emergency blanket

bandaids

cell phone

change of socks

blood sugar monitor (came in handy twice)

extra baggies

(I like the whistle idea) gonna get those

icon_frown.gif no wonder my backpack is so heavy

Guest McIrish

I have always been an over packer....so here goes the list.

Pops and son (to carry backpack and run for water) LOL

Garmin etrex

backpack with:

WATER

breakfast bar or other sugar (I am diabetic)

cache goodies

Maps and description of cache site from geocaching.com

snakebite kit

antiseptic wipes

emergency blanket

bandaids

cell phone

change of socks

blood sugar monitor (came in handy twice)

extra baggies

(I like the whistle idea) gonna get those

icon_frown.gif no wonder my backpack is so heavy

Guest ClayJar

quote:
Originally posted by Paul Lamble:

Are you talking about those old-style snake bite kits where you lacerate yourself above and below the bite, then try to suck out the poison?

What you want is not to cause bodily harm to yourself. What you need is something to clean the area and hopefully keep it from getting mud and dirt in it (I had a friend whose husband almost died of an E. Coli infection, but for snakebite, you're more likely to get tetanus).

By the way, a nice little page with information about snakebites is http://www.fda.gov/fdac/features/995_snakes.html from the US Food and Drug Administration's site.

[This message has been edited by ClayJar (edited 10 July 2001).]

Guest mfratto

WE bring pretty much what everyone else has said in a good quality backpack, GPS, compass, map, geocache pages we are using, extra batteries, work gloves (for reaching into dank places for the cache), water, some snacks, extra shirts, rain coats if we think we need them, prizes for the cache, sometimes the cell phone. Also leave a change of shoes and socks in the car, and bring two sets of car keys. Hope to be bringing a puppy soon. icon_smile.gif

Mauri, of Mauri and Mike

Guest mfratto

WE bring pretty much what everyone else has said in a good quality backpack, GPS, compass, map, geocache pages we are using, extra batteries, work gloves (for reaching into dank places for the cache), water, some snacks, extra shirts, rain coats if we think we need them, prizes for the cache, sometimes the cell phone. Also leave a change of shoes and socks in the car, and bring two sets of car keys. Hope to be bringing a puppy soon. icon_smile.gif

Mauri, of Mauri and Mike

Garmin 12

Printed cache pages

Husband

Dog

Water

Portable dog bowl

Bug spray for people

Bug spray for dog

Things to put in cache

Plastic bags for cache and for dog

~ Maat

Guest Exocet

In my backpack, witch goes with my friend Chad and I every time we geocache:

- 2 Handspring Visors (Chad's with wireless internet, mine with the Geode GPS unit).

- Visors have most of the geocaching web pages for our state on 'em.

- Brunton Nexus compass

- Day hike medical kit

- Extra socks

- Two litres of water

- Rain poncho

- Rope/wire

- Two small flashlights

- Extra batteries

- Zip ties

- 2-4 Powerbars, depending on how long the day will be.

- Micra letherman tool

- Extra compass

- Matches

- Lighter

- Bottle of Aleve (asprin)

- Chemical handwarmers

- Rubberbands

- Can of sterno

- Water purification tablets

- Emergency blanket

Pretty much everything, cept for our visors and compasses, resides in two small nylon bags at the bottom of my backpack. The medical kit thing came in one and I managed to stuff the emergency blanket in there, too. The rest of the stuff is in a point-n-shoot style camera bag. The can of sterno is in a different section of my backpack. Usually a litre of water sits on top of it.

As you can see, I try to plan as though I have a good chance of spending the night out in the woods. It would probably be a cold night, but I would theoretically have something to eat and something to drink. Thankfully, I've never had the chance to use most of that stuff.

Guest tnunnery

s see:

eTrex

Palm loaded with all of the cache info

Brunton compass

First aid kit

Flashlight

MREs

Water

Insect repellant

Cache goodies

Trash bags

Paper/pen

Rain jacket

Batteries

Gerber multi-tool

Emergency blanket

Almost forgot - my Glock 23

...and my favorite co-cacher with her eagle-vision!

[This message has been edited by tnunnery (edited 12 July 2001).]

Guest WrongWay

quote:
Originally posted by ClayJar:

What you want is not to cause bodily harm to yourself.

This is great advice. Here's another site that contains extensive information on first-aid including what/what not to do in the case of snake bites. Scroll down to the Bites & Stings section.

http://www.equipped.com/medical.htm#SpecialtyMedicalSupplies

Rather than re-hash it in my words, here's the intro paragraph from the home page. I've found the advice and reviews given there to be excellent and non-biased.

"Doug Ritter's Equipped To Survive? is the most comprehensive online resource for independent reviews of outdoors gear and survival equipment, as well as survival and Search and Rescue information. Doug Ritter's Equipped To Survive? will help you determine the best choices to prepare for anything from a hike in the park to a life threatening emergency or disaster. Please note that this is not a "survivalist" site. Equipped To Survive? is a non-profit research & educational endeavor produced by noted survival authority and writer, Douglas S. Ritter."

later,

Jim

Guest bearboy

I take my 2000XL GPS,The item I will be putting in the cache,A digital camera,Some sort of beverage.I only take a mini survival kit if I am going to walk a long ways.I will be taking a Glock 23.40cal when I start to check out the caches that are placed in the Ghetto(We can carry in Michigan now.)

Guest n1niq

Looks like we all think alike. Here's my list:

- GPS II

- Compass for each of us (2)

- Topo map from Topozone

- Print out of cache page

- 2 liters of water

- disposable ponchos

- mosquito head nets

- mosquito repellent

- sunscreen

- flashlight

- pair of leather gloves (for pulling caches out from under rocks!)

- power bars

- pencils

- note book

- magnifying glass (for reading maps)

- survival kit (See Doug Ritter's page for ideas)

- goodies to leave in cache

Guest xanthari

I am new to geocaching, however, I do alot of hiking/camping so my list is pretty much the same.

Magellan 315

Glock 20 (its Texas..everybody has a gun)

Trusty M1 surplus compass

and in my pack....

2 liters (min.) of water for each person

Cellphone (cause you just never know)

I print the page for the cache and take it.

My (Indiana Jones) Book as my daughter calls it...so I can log waypoints just in case the gps fails.

USGS Map of where I am (the map store here loves me)

extra socks (its an ex-military thing)

small med-kit (surplus "squad" type)

Mini-Mag Flashlight

4" folding knife

Most of the time my wife comes along...and then we bring our FRS radios

I think the most important things to take with you though would be water and a cellphone (if you have good coverage), especially if you are going out alone I have retrieved lots of lost hikers that took nothing but themselves.

icon_wink.gif

Guest xanthari

I am new to geocaching, however, I do alot of hiking/camping so my list is pretty much the same.

Magellan 315

Glock 20 (its Texas..everybody has a gun)

Trusty M1 surplus compass

and in my pack....

2 liters (min.) of water for each person

Cellphone (cause you just never know)

I print the page for the cache and take it.

My (Indiana Jones) Book as my daughter calls it...so I can log waypoints just in case the gps fails.

USGS Map of where I am (the map store here loves me)

extra socks (its an ex-military thing)

small med-kit (surplus "squad" type)

Mini-Mag Flashlight

4" folding knife

Most of the time my wife comes along...and then we bring our FRS radios

I think the most important things to take with you though would be water and a cellphone (if you have good coverage), especially if you are going out alone I have retrieved lots of lost hikers that took nothing but themselves.

icon_wink.gif

Guest adventuretom

Ususally in my hand:

Garmin GPS III

Cache Printout

Things in my daypack which I carry hunting and hiding:

ziploc bags

items to leave at a cache(all sizes)

small first aid kit

Talkabout radios (when I go with someone)

Batteries

swiss army knife

bug repellent

pencils (2)

Pens (2)

compass

trash bag

Rite in the Rain pocket notebook (in case I need to put one in one of my caches)

Wire ties (repair to my caches)

Water bottle

[This message has been edited by adventuretom (edited 12 July 2001).]

Guest Cybeq

Obviously terrain and length of trip, weather, etc. factor into gear choices and I mix and match to suit the occasion. A typical outing into unknown, unfamiliar wilderness would find me packing: Garmin E-Trex, Silva Compass, backpack, quart of water, PUR water filter, survival kit, video camera, extra clothing, snack.

------------------

"There's no need to be afraid of strange noises in the night. Anything that intends you harm will stalk you silently."

Guest JoeyBob

I am in the same group, my list:

Etrex

Cell Phone

backpack

first aid kit

assorted goodies for caches

printed pages for several caches

Gerber multitool

Leatherman Micra

Photon Microlite 2

Fisher Space Pen

whistle

compass

snacks

Spyderco knife- this may not really count, this goes everywhere except bed and the shower.

Olympus digicam-forget to use it half the time!

Colt govt model or Ruger sp101 .357 mag

Okay, here comes the soapbox- the old style snakebite kits are worse than worthless! I work in Critical Care, and take care of snake bite patients. Think about it- if a snake has 1 inch fangs, you have to cut AT LEAST that deep to reach the venom! You will do far more damage than the snake did. Current standard of care is to go to a doctor, keeping the affected area above the area of the heart- if possible. We don't give antivenom unless you are having a bad reaction to the venom, say cardiac irregularities. Don't use a tourniquet, either. Think about the depth thing again.

Sorry, off the soapbox now. Don't get me started on bike helmets for kids.

Guest Lou C

There have been some great posts here - some things I have been forgetting on my trips!

I cannot say enough about good footwear. Get a really nice set of boots. When you buy them, go to a store where you can try them on. Then wear them (both of them) and walk around in them for a long while. Take your time. I would not think it unusual to wear them for half an hour or so walking around in them to really get a good feeling. They will loosen up a little after you wear them for a while, but generally will fit about the same.

The other thing I highly recommend is a nice wool sock and a good poly sock liner. I prefer Gobi liners by Wigwam. Even you guys in CA that go out in 100 degree heat should consider wool socks with the liners. The wool socks are not for keeping your feet warm, they are for moisture control. The liners wick moisture away from the foot and into the wool sock where it will not stick but will tend to breathe out a little. I can literally walk all day with this combination in all kinds of conditions. I have walked in rain storms where (because of poor rain gear) my boots have literally become filled with water. My foot never once felt wet with the liners and the socks - it was wet for sure, but did not feel like it, and the socks did not wear away on my foot. I cannot emphasize it highly enough.

Guest ALacy

quote:
Originally posted by JoeyBob:

Okay, here comes the soapbox- the old style snakebite kits are worse than worthless! I work in Critical Care, and take care of snake bite patients. Think about it- if a snake has 1 inch fangs, you have to cut AT LEAST that deep to reach the venom! You will do far more damage than the snake did. Current standard of care is to go to a doctor, keeping the affected area above the area of the heart- if possible.

Don't you mean:

keeping the affected area below the area of the heart-

Guest Robereno

quote:
Originally posted by JoeyBob:

I work in Critical Care, and take care of snake bite patients.

This is off topic and maybe it should be in a different thread but, has any geocacher actually been bitten by a rattlesnake? I believe I?ve heard it?s pretty rare, just wondering what the statistics are.

Remember what that Australian crocodile guy on the Animal Planet station says about rattlesnakes.

Dainger, dainger, dainger!!!

Guest ALacy

I haven't been bitten by a snake, on any hike, geocaching or otherwise. But just last week while I was poking in some bushes to see if a cache was there I heard an "animal" leaving. When I looked up to see what type, I saw a snake rapidly entering entering the next set of bushes down the hill.

Guest PneumaticDeath

quote:
Originally posted by ALacy:

Don't you mean:

keeping the affected area below the area of the heart-

Probably not. You raise a extremity above to heart to reduce circulation. If the case of a snake bite, you want to reduce circulation to prevent the venom (if any) from being distributed throughout the body.

However, if you are bitten on the leg, keeping it above your heart would be counterproductive to what you should most likely be doing, which is getting to a hospital. I've heard that the best thing to do is stay calm, and slowly walk (don't run) back to your car and get to an emergency room.

-- Mitch

Guest McIrish
Originally posted by Robereno:

This is off topic and maybe it should be in a different thread but, has any geocacher actually been bitten by a rattlesnake? I believe I?ve heard it?s pretty rare, just wondering what the statistics are.

Today while placing a new cache, my son and I were sitting next to the lake in a grassy area writing notes. We decided on our location to hide and heard a rattler. He was obviously not happy with our choice and we beat a quick retreat!!! He wins!!! Nobody bit, but scared us good.

Guest xanthari

quote:

Quoting from http://www.fda.gov/fdac/features/995_snakes.html (same page as I cited above):

quote:
According to the American Red Cross, these steps should be taken:

• Wash the bite with soap and water.
  • Immobilize the bitten area and keep it lower than the heart.
  • Get medical help.

(Emphasis mine.)

I think I would add "scream real loud" in there somewhere. Or maybe even..."kill or move away from snake". But everything else makes perfect sense to me.

(stupidity mine.)

snicker.

icon_wink.gif

Guest xanthari

quote:

Quoting from http://www.fda.gov/fdac/features/995_snakes.html (same page as I cited above):

quote:
According to the American Red Cross, these steps should be taken:

• Wash the bite with soap and water.
  • Immobilize the bitten area and keep it lower than the heart.
  • Get medical help.

(Emphasis mine.)

I think I would add "scream real loud" in there somewhere. Or maybe even..."kill or move away from snake". But everything else makes perfect sense to me.

(stupidity mine.)

snicker.

icon_wink.gif

Guest Latrom

Back to the original subject:

*Garmin GPS 45

*Extra set of fresh batteries

*Compass (what if the GPS pukes out when your're 2 miles out in the woods?)

*Water

*Celphone

*Don't leave your stash trinket behind in your car! You have to have something to swap. (Personal experience)

*Digital Camera. (I like to take pictures for my website.)

*Bug Spray (or atleast spray yourself down before setting out on a hike.)

*Rain poncho

*Printout of the caches web page.

*A pen or pencil so you can decode the cheat, if you're that kind of person. icon_smile.gif

Anything I forgot?

--Jason Sales

http://k2.kirtland.cc.mi.us/~salesj/geocache.html

Guest Latrom

Back to the original subject:

*Garmin GPS 45

*Extra set of fresh batteries

*Compass (what if the GPS pukes out when your're 2 miles out in the woods?)

*Water

*Celphone

*Don't leave your stash trinket behind in your car! You have to have something to swap. (Personal experience)

*Digital Camera. (I like to take pictures for my website.)

*Bug Spray (or atleast spray yourself down before setting out on a hike.)

*Rain poncho

*Printout of the caches web page.

*A pen or pencil so you can decode the cheat, if you're that kind of person. icon_smile.gif

Anything I forgot?

--Jason Sales

http://k2.kirtland.cc.mi.us/~salesj/geocache.html

Guest Markwell

Essentials on EVERY cache hunt

• GPS
  • Extra set of fresh batteries
  • Printout of the caches web page.
  • Compass
  • Water
  • Cell phone
  • Trade trinkets
  • Camera
  • Sunscreen usually applied right before bug spray
  • Bug Spray
  • A pen or pencil
  • Note book
  • Flashlight
  • Ziploc freezer quart size baggies
  • Hat
  • trash bags (Cache In ? Trash Out)

For those level 3+ caches or extenuating circumstances

• Rain poncho
  • Pocket knife
  • Snacks (breakfast bars)
  • Walking Stick
  • Old CD/signal mirror
  • Whistle
  • First aid kit
  • Work gloves

[This message has been edited by Markwell (edited 18 July 2001).]

Guest Moss Trooper

What I take fer Geocachin!!

Hmm UK.. an no umbrella involved!!

GPS (logical Really)

Cache page (reusable in them caught short moments)!

Coffee in a small flask (fer them really warm UK evenings!!!!)

Silva Compass.. (Who needs batteries)

Batteries (Who needs Compass)

Survival Blanket (who needs wife)

Wife (Who needs blanket)

Trinkets fer cache. ( Raid other caches )

Binoculars ( Keep check on wife)

Floosy (who needs wife)

Leatherman (or similar) (in case wife caches yer with floosy) (aint a bargening tool.. handy fer cuttin wire bindings on wrist an legs)

Map (so you know where you is an wife aint)

SAS survival kit (in case wife finds out)

Oh aye! an last but not least a sence of humour icon_biggrin.gif

Guest Moss Trooper

What I take fer Geocachin!!

Hmm UK.. an no umbrella involved!!

GPS (logical Really)

Cache page (reusable in them caught short moments)!

Coffee in a small flask (fer them really warm UK evenings!!!!)

Silva Compass.. (Who needs batteries)

Batteries (Who needs Compass)

Survival Blanket (who needs wife)

Wife (Who needs blanket)

Trinkets fer cache. ( Raid other caches )

Binoculars ( Keep check on wife)

Floosy (who needs wife)

Leatherman (or similar) (in case wife caches yer with floosy) (aint a bargening tool.. handy fer cuttin wire bindings on wrist an legs)

Map (so you know where you is an wife aint)

SAS survival kit (in case wife finds out)

Oh aye! an last but not least a sence of humour icon_biggrin.gif

Guest leskowitz

Man you guys are serious about your geocaching. I only bring my etrex, bug spray, stash stuff, and my Palm V. I have a long way to go. Usually the caches in my area, all you need is pencil to fend off the slugs on the cache box. You guys are ready for anything.

Guest CaptHawke

Am I the only person in the world who carries a couple of yards of toilet paper in a baggie down in the botttom of my daypack? Sure you can use leaves or other natural wipes in an emergency, but who wants to? And I'd rather not sacrific my cache page, especially if I'm still on the hunt. When its miles to the nearest toilet and you've eaten too many wild berries, you'll gladly trade your snakebite kit for a roll of Charmin.

C. Hawke

Bedford NH

[This message has been edited by CaptHawke (edited 19 July 2001).]

Guest Robereno

quote:
Originally posted by CaptHawke:

Am I the only person in the world who carries a couple of yards of toilet paper is a baggie down in the botttom of my daypack? .]

Yep, You're the only one.

Guest CaptHawke

quote:
Originally posted by Robereno:

Yep, You're the only one.

Guns, knives, snakebite kits and no need for TP: Boy, you guys are a bunch of tough hombres! icon_wink.gif