I got my wayy kewl Hikemeister rock today! YAY!!!

Snoogans

icon_cool.gifMy painted rock from Hikemeister came, in the mail, today, along with a genuine Hikemeister sig item painted stone.

Both are excellent!!! icon_biggrin.gif I love 'em.

icon_cool.gif Thanks again Hikemeister. I'm sure your painted stones will become highly prized by people who visit caches after you. big_smile.gif

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gif Sacred cows make the best hamburger....Mark Twain.

I don't think I ever got an answer when I asked if we could obtain those rocks by other means....

...and Diablo, I haven't forgotten about the hiking staff, I've just been distracted by the possible purchase of a motorcycle...sigh. I'm ready to start the process on the stick anytime.

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

"Afghanistan was a battle. Iraq was a battle. The war goes on."

Thanks folks for the kind words.

Sorry that I am not in the painted rock businness. I just did this for fun. However...there is a nice cache in south Florida called the Geo Rock cache, and if you find it, it is full of hand-painted rocks with the name of the cache and the GC logo. I also drop off rocks with my name and parts of the logo in caches I visit.

icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by hikemeister:

Thanks folks for the kind words.

Sorry that I am not in the painted rock businness. I just did this for fun. However...there is a nice cache in south Florida called the Geo Rock cache, and if you find it, it is full of hand-painted rocks with the name of the cache and the GC logo. I also drop off rocks with my name and parts of the logo in caches I visit.

icon_smile.gif

Oh well, I will mask my dissapointment by planning to someday go to South Florida...lol. If you change your mind, let me know, I'd love to have one.

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

quote:
Originally posted by TotemLake:

Congrats to the winners!

Another cool contest. What a way to boost the sport!

Cheers!

TL

I agree!

Now why couldn't the *Pirates* have gone into producing some kind of *Bucaneer* signature items or something constructive like that????

texasgeocaching_sm.gif