MM Club

51240_3500.jpg

It took a long time, but I finally joined the exclusive club. Only 11 of us on the forums have made over 2,000 posts. I can't say they've all been meaningful, but I've had fun so far. If you do a search, I'm sure you'll find 3 or 4 worthwhile comments from me :D

Thanks to the moderators for finding the humor (most of the time) and not deleting too many posts (actually, I think they only deleted a couple of mine since I've never been ANY trouble!) :P

The wife thinks I'm crazy for being excited about this, but at least I'm home on the couch instead of out at a bar somewhere. :D

In case you're wondering, my post to find ratio is a healthy 10:1 (well, 9.9:1 but who's counting?)

At least I have more Christmas lights on the house than posts!

Thanks to the moderators for finding the humor (most of the time) and not deleting too many posts (actually, I think they only deleted a couple of mine since I've never been ANY trouble!) :)

When you only have 500 or so posts tomorrow morning don't look at me. :)

Do any of you see what I see here I have a whole 16 posts now with this one and he has 2000+ posts. Hmmmm... I wonder who is on the computer all the time. :)

Well you do have the same number of posts as him in this thread. :)

You may be on a role and we know where you got it from. :D

Congratulation am sure you have as much fun posting 2000 times as I did finding 2000 caches …………..JOE

Go ahead throw a brick, I can take it

Was that a jab at his post 2 find ratio? (note, his is probably better then ours) :)

Ok just kidding everyone. :)

Edited by Chris&Cindy
The wife thinks I'm crazy for being excited about this, but at least I'm home on the couch instead of out at a bar somewhere.  :)

I want to see your setup if you have your computer rigged up so you can post from your couch.

Congratulations dude.

I think my post to find ratio is right around 10:1 as well.

Nope, just checked. 7.6:1

For some reason, I thought I had more posts than I do. Actually I do. Aha. Just figured it out. Looks like I lost all those posts from the Cheers thread, because I remember posting something about an Anti-Christ thread and starting another obnoxious type poll.

Oh well. Not that it's that big of a deal. Mopar's probably lost a lot more than that.

Edited by Webfoot
In case you're wondering, my post to find ratio is a healthy 10:1

Congrats. I think? :) But who am I to talk! :)

I think I am around the same ratio, but with winter coming fast and low cache density here, I fear it will be different by spring. Hey! Maybe I should use that as an excuse to take a caching vacation to somewhere warm! Yeah! Gotta convince the boss first though..... :D

A wise man once said, those that can, cache, those that can't post.

I don't know about that. If you go through the top 10 most prolific posters, you have Bassoonpilot and George and Mary with over 1,000 finds, Renegade Knight, with over 500 finds and Mopar who is probably over 400, once he logs everything, Markwell with over 250 finds. Every one of the 10 has well over 100 finds, so the posters are also doing a lot of caching.

Edited by briansnat
If you go through the top 10 most prolific posters, you have Bassoonpilot and George and Mary with over 1,000 finds, Renegade Knight, with over 500 finds and Mopar who is probably over 400, once he logs everything, Markwell with over 250 finds. Every one of the 10 has well over 100 finds, so the posters are also doing a lot of caching.

I'm #11 on the most prolific posters list and I have over 200 finds :)

I don't know about that. If you go through the top 10 most prolific posters, you have Bassoonpilot and George and Mary with over 1,000 finds, Renegade Knight, with over 500 finds and Mopar who is probably over 400, once he logs everything, Markwell with over 250 finds. Every one of the 10 has well over 100 finds, so the posters are also doing a lot of caching.[quote}

;)

Gee aren't stats wonderful, but lets not forget CCCooperagency with 3789 caches don't remember seeing many forum posts from them, or Bruces with 3354 caches not many forum post from them either, and a prolific SoCal cacher Ruscal 1044 caches found, forum posts 18. Joined July 12th 2002. And I know there are quite a few others out there with over a 1000 caches and few or no forum posts :)

So what's your point? Some prolific cachers don't post much, some prolific posters don't cache much. Everyone else is closer to one side of the or the other, but does it really matter?

Remember, you are only allowed to have fun on their terms. You must act exactly as they think you should or you are wrong. :)