Virtual Reverse Caches

Bookworm3

We were out caching today and this particular cache was located near a frisbee golf course. One of the other logs for the cache mentioned that they also logged a virtual reverse cache for this location. I had never heard of a virtual reverse cache before. I looked at the cachers other logs and saw that the cache he logged was for coordinates of any frisbee golf course. You find a course and log it's coorindinates. I tried to search for this type of cache but could not figure out how to do it. Does anyone know how to search for virtual reverse caches? ;)

These are also called "Locationless Caches." You can search for them here on the site by going to the Advanced Search Page and clicking on the link to show all locationless caches.

I've tried this and I can't figure out what information to put in the blanks to get any locationless caches to show up. For example I put in Keyword Barn. Nothing comes up. I tried putting in different states and locations nothing... I've tried different zip codes nothing. So that's why I use that other website. Its all there..

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can utilize the advance search correctly to find information on reverse( locationless) caches.

Confused again ;)

You don't need to enter ANY information in the boxes. It is a special search. Go back to the advanced search page, and in the text below the search boxes, look for the words "You can also view all locationless caches in alphabetical order. " Click on the hyperlink in that sentence and you are taken to the list.

Thank You!!!

Sometimes I'm such a maroon... ;)

You don't need to enter ANY information in the boxes.  It is a special search.  Go back to the advanced search page, and in the text below the search boxes, look for the words "You can also view all locationless caches in alphabetical order. "  Click on the hyperlink in that sentence and you are taken to the list.

Thank You!!!

Sometimes I'm such a maroon... :ph34r:

You're a dark reddish color????

30296_400.gif30296_1700.gif