Good Advice

Psycho:The name's Francis Sawyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.

Leon: Ooooooh.

Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.

Maybe we should all take the sarges advice. :ph34r:

As usual this is not directed at any particular person etc etc.

Flame on!

Psycho:The name's Francis Sawyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.

Leon: Ooooooh.

Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

Maybe we should all take the sarges advice. :)

As usual this is not directed at any particular person etc etc.

Flame on!

:):):);):D

Oh man, one of my favorite movies. I went to basic and AIT at Fort Knox just a few years before that thing was made. When I went to the theater to see it with a date I'm sure she was preturbed by my constantly going, "Hey, they aren't allowed to drive tanks down those streets", or "that's silly, no one would train without a drill sergeant after one got hurt." Man, when they were sitting in the reception station meeting Drill Sergeant Hulka for the first time, Bill Murray was sitting in the exact desk I sat in when I went through there.... it was just too funny.

He also did pushups at several locations I did them as well.....LOL.

This was a most excellent topic, well done.

AND:

Hey Corp of Discovery are you asking people to flame you for what you said in this topic or what. If so..... ... .. . ...... ... .. .... ... why?

Just wanted to make a comment about the last fews days on here and hopefully do my bit to deflate things a bit. I used the "flame on" because with the way things have been I 1/2 expected to get flamed just by trying to lighten things up, so it was basically an acknowledgement that it might happen.

Just wanted to make a comment about the last fews days on here and hopefully do my bit to deflate things a bit. I used the "flame on" because with the way things have been I 1/2 expected to get flamed just by trying to lighten things up, so it was basically an acknowledgement that it might happen.

I was surprised also, but for another reason. Someone who hadn't seen the movie might have taken Psycho's dialogue out of context. Oh no, here we go again!

Yeah, the Toe is back, minus his banana. Check the midwest forum. :D

I personally have no probs with this thread,but there appears to be two rules.....

CO Admin Posted: Dec 1 2003, 07:04 PM 

I am glad for you

I very glad that you solved the F problem by defining it ahead of time.

To bad that this thread has nothing to do with geocaching.

But I am glad for you

And subsequently locked

Then:

CO Admin Posted on Nov 29 2003, 09:27 PM

QUOTE (CYBret @ Nov 29 2003, 09:15 PM)

QUOTE (Webfoot @ Nov 29 2003, 11:00 PM)

TRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAINING SIR!

What kind of training?

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMY TRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAINING SIR!

Or maybe i missed something and got confused :D

I personally have no problem with this thread,but there appears to be two rules.....

CO Admin Posted: Dec 1 2003, 07:04 PM 

I am glad for you

I very glad that you solved the F problem by defining it ahead of time.

To bad that this thread has nothing to do with geocaching.

But I am glad for you

And subsequently locked

Then:

CO Admin Posted on Nov 29 2003, 09:27 PM

QUOTE (CYBret @ Nov 29 2003, 09:15 PM)

QUOTE (Webfoot @ Nov 29 2003, 11:00 PM)

TRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAINING SIR!

What kind of training?

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMY TRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAINING SIR!

Or maybe i missed something and got confused :D

You missed something.

It was easy to do.

This thread has something about Geocaching. It deal with conduct in the forums. The other thread did not. So In the spirit of this thread I say to you sir.

Lighten up, Francis

Try spending some of the time and energy that you use looking for injustice in the forums Caching instead. That is the true purpose of the forums, to get people out caching.

[ edit-add, I received a note from the owner of the thread in question. He apologized for the thread having no caching content]

[additional edit for typos]

Edited by CO Admin

OX: Excuse me stewardess, is there a movie on this flight?

(getting off the bus at Ft. Arnold)

OX: Hope this is the mess hall. (to Hulka) How's it going Eisenhower?

CRUISER: My hobbies are fast cars and fast women because uh.. that's why my.. the guys in my car club call me the "cruiser".

OX: Should have called him the dork!!

OX: You might have noticed that I've got a slight weight problem.

EVERYONE: NOOOO!! NOOOO!!

OX: I went to this doctor. He told me I swallow a lot of aggression .. along with a lot of pizzas.

OX: Well, I didn't have the money. Then I thought to myself, join the army .. it's free.

OX: I'm going to walk out of here a lean mean fighting machine!

(after Sgt. Hulka is blown up)

OX: Sergeant, does this mean we're through for the day?

CRUISER: Maybe I should fold.

OX: Well let me see. Let me see first. (Cruiser shows him his hand) No. No. not with a hand like that. Come on dare me. Go on bluff me. Come on.

CRUISER: How much should I bet?

OX: If it were me, I'd bet everything, but that's me aggressive gambler, Mr. Vegas.

WINGER: In the last two hours, .. I've lost my job, my apartment, my car, and my girlfriend.

RUSSELL: You still have your health.

RUSSELL: (counting pushups) That's .. three. I think your ready for the Special Olympics.

RUSSELL: No, we're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn.

RUSSELL: I don't know what kinda' soldier I'm gonna make, but I want you guys to know if we ever get into any real heavy combat, I'll be right behind you guys .. every step of the way.

RUSSELL: No. No. Don't stop. Don't stop. I'll still respect you. I'll respect you even more. Just use more whipped cream.

RUSSELL: What's everybody so down about? Didn't everybody make it with a beautiful MP tonight, huh?

RUSSELL: Your left! Your left! Your left! Your left! Come on, rhythym. Hup two three four. Black guys help the white guys.

RUSSELL: Do the words 'act of war' mean anything to you, huh?

WINGER: I have a plan.

RUSSELL: Great, Custer had a plan, too.

RUSSELL: No, no, no, no questions please, we just want to get back to our hotel rooms and have some really serious sex.

Edited by The Weasel

WINGER: That's my philosophy, a $100 shine on a $3 pair of boots.

LADY IN CAB: I've never gone this way before.

WINGER: Well, I'm sure there's a lot of ways I've gone, that you haven't.

WINGER: Actually I'm a photographer. I took this job because I love people. There's nothing I enjoy more than meeting someone like yourself and getting to know you and then taking a few action photos of you while I drive.

LADY IN CAB: Aren't you going too fast?

WINGER: Oh, it's not the speed really so much, I just wish I hadn't drunk all that cough syrup this morning, ya' know.

ANITA: .. then you watch movies until dawn and then, then you come to bed with me.

WINGER: You're a sexual dynamo. Most guys couldn't even handle you. I've been reading books on the outside just so I can keep up with you!

(as Anita is leaving him)

WINGER: You can't go .. all the plants are gonna' die!

(after losing his job, car, apartment and girlfriend all in the same day)

WINGER: And then depression set in.

WINGER: I gotta' dry out or I'll be dead before I'm thirty. The army is my only chance.

RUSSELL: You could join a monastery.

WINGER: Did you ever see a monk get wildly f***ed by some teenage girls?

STORE OWNER: Hey, this is a loading zone. You can't park here.

WINGER: We're not parking it, we're abandoning it.

RUSSELL: No were not homosexual, but we are willing to learn.

WINGER: Yeah, would they send us someplace special?

SGT. HULKA: You don't call me sir, I still work for a living!

ALL: YES SERGEANT!!

SGT. HULKA: I DIDN'T HEAR YOU!!

ALL: YES SERGEANT!!

WINGER: Don't you think this guy is overdoing it a bit?

SOLDIER Boxer or jockey?

WINGER: Ya' got something in a low rise bikini, mesh if possible?

SGT. HULKA: You know something soldier .. I've noticed you're always last.

WINGER: I'm pacing myself sergeant.

WINGER: Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it is usually something unusual.

WINGER: Lee Harvey! YOU are a MAD MAN! When you stole that cow .. and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you cowboy! The two of us together, forget it!

WINGER: I'm gonna' volunteer my leadership to this platoon. An army without leaders is like a foot .. without a big toe. And Sergeant Hulka isn't always gonna' be there to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest bestest buddy .. and big toe, Sergeant Hulka.

WINGER: I know I'm speaking for the entire platoon, when I say that this run should be postponed until this platoon is better rested.

WINGER: Sergeant I think it's a bad idea to march today. You know this is the cold and flu season.

OX: It doesn't seem fair.

WINGER: Fair??!! Who cares about fair??!! The world isn't fair! ... Is it fair that you were born like this?! No! They're not expecting somebody like you in there. ... You're different! You're weird! You're a mutant! You're a killer! You're a trained killer! You're a ...

WINGER & OX: LEAN MEAN FIGHTING MACHINE!!

WINGER: You know what the rest of your problem is? ... You've never had anybody give you the Aunt Jemimah treatment!

WINGER: We're Americans .. with a capital 'A', huh. You know what that means? Do ya'? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world.

WINGER: So we're all dog-faces. We're all very very different. But there is one thing that we all have in common, we were ALL stupid enough to enlist in the Army!

WINGER: Something seriously wrong with us. We're soldiers, .. but, we're American soldiers, and we've been kicking a** for 200 years! We're ten and one!

WINGER: Boom Chugga Lugga Lugga!! Boom Chugga Lugga Lugga!! Boom Chugga Lugga Lugga Boom!!

GENERAL: So, am I to understand that you men completed your training on your own?

WINGER: That's the fact Jack!!

PLATOON: That's the fact Jack!!

WINGER: Come on it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick them up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like going into Wisconsin.

WINGER: They got one big gun. They got a couple of tanks. They got a hundred Barishnikovs running around in Ichiwan outfits.

RUSSELL: Yeah, what do we got?

WINGER: We got? What do we got? What are you talking about? We got one heavily armed recreational vehicle here, man.