Night Caches

:D I emailed geocaching.com because I was unaware that I could go to an advanced search to find reverseless caches. I thanked them for the info. and asked that night caches be placed in the same search area, or "was there another place I should be looking" to find night caches.

Hi

Thanks for your email, but to avoid confusion we have created a forum for

feedback. The ongoing discussion is at Geocaching.com discussion forums.

If you wish to submit observations and such, please do it there.

Am I missing something, or is there a place to lookup night caches specifically??

They didn't answer the question, and I can't find it here.

HELP!

Edited by Reid Cruzers

For me, almost everything can be a night cache. I look at the description and make sure that there are no time restrictions (ie: park gates closing at 6pm or angry gun-toting caretaker patrols the ground between midnight and 6am) or any other impediments to me completing the cache.

There are a couple of caches that are actually easy to do at night. I can think of one in San Francisco (Lombard Street) that is *much* easier at night.

So, just use common sense and go out caching at night. Bring a big flashlight and a friend (strength in numbers).

For me, almost everything can be a night cache. I look at the description and make sure that there are no time restrictions (ie: park gates closing at 6pm or angry gun-toting caretaker patrols the ground between midnight and 6am) or any other impediments to me completing the cache.

Agreed. Any cache can be a "night cache". :D

What exactly do you mean by night caches? Since, as others here stated, any cache can be a night cache, unless there are park closure issues, what is it that you are looking for?

Do you mean caches that can only be found at night, using reflector strips, or similar markers? If so, just do a keyword search as BadAndy suggested. Most of these have the word "night" somewhere in the name.