Thanks To Slaga!

OzGuff

I just wanted to thank everyone for placing some really great caches--both the ones I found and those I didn't! I really enjoyed my few days caching in the area and hope I didn't ruffle any feathers. Also thanks to those of you who responded to my log entries--just because I logged a DNF doesn't mean anything is wrong with the cache. Special thanks to RGS for recommending areas to visit, *gln for approving my cache, and Dorkus&Co. for maintaining said cache.

I will be back in the area many times over the next few years and will try to attend a SLAGA event. (Maybe we can invite the Ranger...) If you are ever visiting western North Carolina drop me a line!

Cheers!

OzGuff

P.S. I feel sorry for the local area cachers; I will be placing new caches based on devious caches I found while in St Louis--they won't know what hit them! Does RGS have a pact with the devil which allows him special cache-placing abilities?