Pq's Wheres Mine?

planetrobert

i know everybody has been talking about them not coming and this is a first for me. I didnt get mine for several days then i created a new one and BAMMMM i get it. but my other search did not come.

i had changed it recently to run 3 days a week from more than that. I thought reducing the # of days would make it show up in a more predictable. predctably missing. im not complaining or anything but just wonder why does this happen sometimes?

Due to the increased load on all our servers (after Christmas GPS traffic, I suppose), both the database and the pocket query server has been hammered. We're currently investigating ways on how to make the daily pocket queries go faster.

If you do a new query it bumps to the top of the queue. From there, less recently run queries go before daily ones and so on. I'm hoping I can get some streamlining done to the process this week so there is less of an issue in the future.

Me too. Out of 4 pq's I set up, ive gotten only 3 emails over last 3 days(should have been 12), and not the one I use in the GPSr in the bunch.

I thought one could get only 1 per day. Therefore, if you got 3 in 3 days, you got yours.

It's possible to get 5 per day if you need to. One per week works for me, and it seems they are always there like clockwork.