Geocaching Without A Pack?

ZingerHead

Sorta like a fishing vest. The fly fishing industry has had similar products for years.

i am a gadgets junkie and the fishing vest is an admittedly geeky but VERY good way of carrying it all. I really like the stuff on that site though.

I bet a person with a sewing machine and a little skill and a donor jacket could do something like what is on that site but customized for the specific user. I am actually considering doing this. :huh: that way i can quit looking goofy.

my 2cents

My neighbor designed a vest for surveyors, he owns a survey co., I hit him up for one but all he had left were small. The neon orange was a bit much for me too.

Any way I'm wondering if a survey supply store might have something?

Totaly off topic: his differential GPS is accurate to 2cm! To bad it cost more than my car.

The problem with it is the long sleeves. Great for certain weather, but bad when it is hot! A fishing vest would work well. Yes, it looks geeky, but it would work well. I guess the question is if you care what people think when they see you hiking with a fishing vest on. I personally wouldn't care. But I tend to not worry about fashion much.