Warn Meters And Tadpoles.

bons

Warn Meter:

It's probably at zero. If it's not at zero a moderator probably needed to discuss forum guidelines with you in a more forceful manner. Don't worry about it. When it becomes an issue, you'll know. In the meantime, as long as it's at zero just ignore it. :blink:

Tadpole:

After a while you'll notice that there are a bunch of frogs around here. So people starting out on the forum are tadpoles. Once you have 10 posts it changes to "geocacher". If you have a premium membership you can change it two whatever you want, including spelling your name upside down. If it really offends you, you're probably taking this way too seriously. :D

Ummmm...doesn't this sound a little like "when we find WMDs you'll know it"?

So, who can make these decisions? If a moderator needs to "discuss forum guidelines in a more forceful manner," what does that mean?

I'm serious. I'm curious.

(and you should call them "Tadpole Ninja Turtles," "Frog Ninja Turtles," and "Geocaching Ninja Turtles." Then just Geocachers. B) )

cy

Ummmm...doesn't this sound a little like "when we find WMDs you'll know it"?

Umm...no

So, who can make these decisions?

Who else? The moderators! :blink:

If a moderator needs to "discuss forum guidelines in a more forceful manner," what does that mean?

It means you've been trolling (like now) or otherwise have not followed the forum guidelines.

I'm serious. I'm curious.

So am I. So?

(and you should call them "Tadpole Ninja Turtles," "Frog Ninja Turtles," and "Geocaching Ninja Turtles." Then just Geocachers. :D )

I think there may be licensing issues with renaming the frogs to mutant-ninja anything. Besides, turtles don't start out as tadpoles.