Cacher Of The Month Table

Deego

I am organising a cacher of the month table on G:UK and thought I would also post the information on here to see if anybody would be interested in taking part in a bit of harmless competition. All you need to do is send to me your caching name and the amount of finds, hides, travel bugs found, travel bugs released and trigpoints logged in January 2004.

More information can be found on the Cacher of the Month main page. The results table will be found here around the 15th of each month. No prizes to be won, its just for fun so people can see how their month compared to other cachers. You can contact me using the email button or PM button below this post or by the email address on the entry page here. So if you have done 1 or 100 please send them in and be counted

Edited by Deego
I am organising a cacher of the month table ....amounts of ....trigpoints logged in January 2004.

Those trigpoint boys are the ones to watch - relentless logging machines! :rolleyes:

Iainmac and Fasgadh do half a dozen a day - day in day out - and that's just before breakfast!!

So the real interest in Deego's table is whether the cachers can edge out the trigpointers!

A tough call!

Cheers!

Seasider

Ahhh.... I must have forgotten to mention Travel Bugs. Not to worry, I don't suppose it would have made a great deal of difference, anyway. Just for the record, in January, I found 5 and released 10 (I'd been on a 'Bug Hunt' with Omally at the end of December!!)

[EDIT... 'ang on a minute... if 'Released' travel bugs refers to brand new ones, owned by me and not ones that I've picked up elsewhere, make that 0, zero, zilch. :unsure: ]

Edited by Pharisee