Anyone Going To New Mexico Anytime Soon?

MissJenn

Don't Panic

I have a TB on hand whose goals include finding me (done!), and also finding some caches in New Mexico. So, is anyone around here going to or near New Mexico anytime soon? Let me know if you fit the bill.

If there is a possibility of a "guided" hand-off through you, I could maybe place it in a cache close to your neck of the woods.

I'm going to New Mexico soon. Actually, I'm there right now, I live there!

If anyone's considering making the trip here, I've got plenty of caches in the NW area of Albuquerque. I'm planning on placing an ammo-box cache on Leap-Day in case you're worried about too many micros. :mad:

That's a big help. :mad:

If anyone's considering making the trip here, I've got plenty of caches in the NW area of Albuquerque. I'm planning on placing an ammo-box cache on Leap-Day in case you're worried about too many micros. :mad:

That's a big help. :mad:

:D

Maybe someone needs some help when they get here? B)

Don't Panic

I have a TB on hand whose goals include finding me (done!), and also finding some caches in New Mexico. So, is anyone around here going to or near New Mexico anytime soon? Let me know if you fit the bill.

If there is a possibility of a "guided" hand-off through you, I could maybe place it in a cache close to your neck of the woods.

I am going to Colorado in April. Send me the bug and I will take it.

If anyone's considering making the trip here, I've got plenty of caches in the NW area of Albuquerque. I'm planning on placing an ammo-box cache on Leap-Day in case you're worried about too many micros. :D

That's a big help. ;)

I take that back. You really are quite helpful. :D

Dover is actually closer to me than DuBois is.

I may investigate another plan: to use an intermediate cacher that will often travel thru Dover. This other person can drop the TB off in a cache near Dover.

Would you mind if it were placed in a cache that you have already visited, Alpinehoy?

Dover is actually closer to me than DuBois is.

I may investigate another plan: to use an intermediate cacher that will often travel thru Dover. This other person can drop the TB off in a cache near Dover.

Would you mind if it were placed in a cache that you have already visited, Alpinehoy?

That's fine. I have a cache in Dover. You can get it placed in there. I will pick up the cache in the first, early second week in March, so it'd have to be placed closer to that date. Here is Tidbury Treasure