The Dead Horse

planetrobert

In all seriousness I post this request.

I would like a pinned thread in which Jeremy will post the topic of the week which will be our quote dead horse to beat This way we can all start one thread on it and have it be a sanctioned thread of meyhem.

Maybe what ever topic or question catches his eye.

Example:

This weeks topic will be: inaccurate cache ratings

This way we can all start one thread on it and have it be a sanctioned thread of meyhem.

Are you saying we should take a topic that has been discussed heavily, then discuss it again? On purpose? <_< Maybe I'm gullible, but I believed you when you said

In all seriousness I post this request.

Edited by Karma Hunter
Chaos theory rules the dead topic of the moment.  You can't force it, it just happens.

Exactly why I put some thought into my thread of the week, rather than just posting something for the heck of it

I just have my sock puppet post the thought-provoking topics......less confusion as to my existence and purpose that way..... <_<

Chaos theory rules the dead topic of the moment.  You can't force it, it just happens.

Exactly why I put some thought into my thread of the week, rather than just posting something for the heck of it

I just have my sock puppet post the thought-provoking topics......less confusion as to my existence and purpose that way..... <_<

Funny, my sock-puppet only posts inane chatter and useless drivel :D