Http://www.scgeocachers.org

It's a problem with the DNS server.

In the meantime, you can find the site still up and running at http://server945.gisol.com/~fullon/

We are also going to be transferring the site to another hosting service (gee... I wonder why?!), so it may be up and down for the next few days.

Sorry for the inconvenience!!!

Thank you FullON you are wonderful!! Thanks for all the work you do :lol::):):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's the scoop from Rich. (This is a copy of a post that he had on scgeocachers.org)

by FullOn

Well... here's what happened...

The company that currently hosts this site included a domain registration with the site when I originally set it up last year. This year, for whatever reason, when the renewal of the domain name came up, they didn't bother to contact me, so scgeocachers.org has been put into a "redemption" hold. That means that the domain name is frozen for the next 30 days and at the end of the 30 days, it will go back to being available to anyone.

The only option I have is to pay $150 to renew the domain name...

Can you say bend over?

So, we are changing hosts and domain names. I will re-aquire scgeocachers.org when it becomes available. In the meantime, we will be found under the new domain name: www.socalgeocachers.com.

It will take the DNS servers 24 to 72 hours to register the new name, so you may still not be able to use the new name for a little while.

I'll keep you all updated on the progress.

Thanks for hanging in there!

Edited by Brainerd

Hi everyone. Thanks for the kind words and thanks especially for your patience.

Well, we are finally back up! Unfortunately, we have had to change domain names. We can now be found at www.socalgeocachers.com

Hopefully I will be able to reaquire our original domain name in a month or so. If anyone has any problems connecting to the site or has any problems with broken links anywhere, please feel free to contact me through my profile here at geocaching.com or through the SCG website.

Thanks for you continued support!