Credit/debit Card Payments

New England n00b

Hehehe... Well, here's to hoping! *raises beer*

Thanks Jeremy. I appreciate it. If you need a beta-tester for that feature have the person in charge of that function of the website email me. More than happy to pay my share, and if I can help in the process, well... all the better.

Justa bout time for this 3rd shifter to say "Gnight Gracie".

Have a good day all you PTB & merry forum goers. :mad:

Well, with one day to go to *crosses fingers* credit/debit access:

I was wondering if the bank had set up your merchant account. If so, is gc.com still on for May 1st card transactions? If not, do you think sending a paper check+gc.com processing time would be faster than the time needed to get set up properly for the cards?

Another question: when cards are accepted, will the premium access be automagically engaged, or does it still run through whatever the existing process is?

Thank you for your time. I return you now to your regularly scheduled headaches. :)

*whimper*I want my .gpx*whimper*

It's getting interesting indeed. My premium membership is running out today. I won't use PainPal again, so guess they have to do without my stake. :D
You are a basic member. Upgrade your membership for additional features.
I don't want to use PayPal to subscribe. How can I become a member?

If you don't wish to use PayPal to subscribe, you can send a check or money order for $30 payable to Groundspeak to the following address:

[snip]

No credit card option. Well, I'm running really low on cash anyway. :D

Have PDA ready for paperless caching. Need .GPX urgently. :D PainPal has rejected my solicitations (again x 6) - dunno what the problem is as their web page gives no clues. :)

When is credit card subscriptions method coming on line? I wanna join. I wanna join.

We're getting there. We received all our merchant information except the important online details, which we received a couple days ago. We're now double-checking our code to make sure we don't double charge you.

Credit card payments are delicate, and we want to ensure that your credit card info is secure and that payments are processed correctly. I'm hoping it won't be more than 2 weeks.