Gumf In A Cache

Phone guy

Well I find that after a cache has been around awhile say 6 or so months, it seems like all the good SWAG is gone and just GUMF is left. I would like to leave a cache and pack it full of good SWAG but it wouldn't be there in a couple months. Its like people are trying to profit from a good cache leaving GUMF left in the end. How could someone "left some change" or "didn't have a SWAG to trade but took a real cool whatever" leaving the cache full of GUMF after a short period of time?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! By all means, remove it. Help out the owner. Leave a note about the trash on your logs.

Definitely leave a note about it. Maybe it'll stir those that left it and they'll think twice about leaving "gumf" next time.

I kinda like that word! :)

So now you're going to make fun of the way I talk. I thought that respect of others was the norm in these forums.

No, no, no!!!!!! Norm in the forums is the first post at the top of the page!!!!!

I thought Norm was on the first bar stool on the right?!? :)

Anything that is obviously trash I would clean out. At least the slob left his trash in the cache container rather than on the ground.

And here I thought gumf was the stuff gum turns into when it's stuck to the bottom of your shoe and you have been walking awhile. Point when it's still pliable but so encrusted with crup that you no longer stick to the floor.

Oh, I always thought that came from what you said when you found it, "Gum?!?!? F.....!!!!!!!"

How would you use that word? (smeg)

just run a google search for "smegma". I do not want to post it here. It is actualy a medical term/slang, that has been used to describe lots of things in everyday slang.

In general slang use it is gumf that you don't want to touch.