Approval Delay

OrthoGuy

Absolutely! It's called patience. The approvers are all volunteers and give so much time to the job they do. Once in a while it might take a little longer. Is your cache page well written out? In other words would they have any reason to question the placement of the cache? They have to do some checking first, they can't just go clicking "Approved!" willy nilly. I do not know your area, but are there a lot of park restrictions/regulations regarding geocaching? If there are have you met with these restrictions/regulations. Mostly a nice letter, including the name and GC# of the cache, written to the approver, will go a lot farther than a harsh "Hey buddy!!!! Where's my approval gosh darn it??!!!! - type of letter will. Mostly be patient. Somedays they are approved within hours, some days the approver has a wedding to go to, is sick, has a newborn baby, has to work, has to paint the house first, has to get the car fixed, has to get a cache fix, has to clean out the basement, mow the lawn, help another approver who might be loaded up, etc..... And every day there are more and more caches piling up to be approved. It is a hugely growing sport. Place your caches well, and within the guidelines and it wil all run smoothly. Hang in there, I know how the anticipation must be killing you. :lol:

I had a major computer issue earlier this week and am just now back online. Other reviewers pitched in to help out, but I'm sorry your cache was overlooked. I'll take a gander now. Please forgive me for the delay. Feel free to write me directly for issues with caches in NC, SC, and VA.