Conspiracy Geotheory

<_< Maybe two geodudes get together and say, "You know, Pal, things are gettin' a little dull around here...so, you say somethin' an' I'll say somethin'....an'....

What if TPTB are even in on it??? Are they trying to wreck geocaching for us all? Maybe even the White House is involved? Wag The Dog? What is their geoagenda? <_<

What if this gets closed to keep it all under wraps?

I know a guy (and unfortunately have to deal with him regularly) who can't believe that I own and actually carry around a GPS unit. "They track those things with satellites, you know! can pinpoint your location even when they're turned off and the batteries are out!" He's also certain that the radio stations can tell when you're listening to them, and that the stoplight sensor loops at intersections are for downloading information from your car's engine computer. <_<

I think maybe his tinfoil hat is a bit too tight. <_<

I know a guy (and unfortunately have to deal with him regularly) who can't believe that I own and actually carry around a GPS unit. "They track those things with satellites, you know! can pinpoint your location even when they're turned off and the batteries are out!" He's also certain that the radio stations can tell when you're listening to them, and that the stoplight sensor loops at intersections are for downloading information from your car's engine computer. :mad:

I think maybe his tinfoil hat is a bit too tight. :mad:

Don't forget that the little strip running vertically within $5, $10 & $20 bills is so the <_< Government :mad: can tell how much money you have. <_<

I think maybe his tinfoil hat is a bit too tight.

:mad:

But it makes perfect sense! Whatever the little device is (and I've never seen one yet) that is in each cache so the gps can find it.....well, those devices could be ANYWHERE.

What's spooky is:

How do they know which tupperware container, or ammo box, or film can, etc you're going to pick to use as a cache container? <_< They can't be in all of them, or the units would be like a "wal-mart compass", always pointing to the nearest store. <_<

Somehow, "they" must know ahead of time which box you're going to use, and plant it only in that particular one. :mad:

Edited by Seamus

The Men in Black are the ones to watch. Last week I think they weren't in my house again just like they weren't there the week befeore. The creepy part is that they don't touch anything or take anything. They just aren't there over and over again. I hate when that happens.

The Men in Black are the ones to watch. Last week I think they weren't in my house again just like they weren't there the week befeore. The creepy part is that they don't touch anything or take anything. They just aren't there over and over again. I hate when that happens.

There! Over there! Did you not see them? Me neither. Where's Art Bell?

There! Over there! Did you not see them? Me neither. Where's Art Bell?

I didn't see anything... <_<

(they didn't make me say that)

Met a man in Bucyrus, Oh. wish he could be here to explain it all. Aliens are already living among us, and certain govt. officials since Bush (George I) have been living and preparing to live underground when the war starts. This man had all the facts - and I didn't want to listen to him....The Aliens are probably Coke executives, and have infiltrated TPTB, and Garmin and Magellan.....we're gonners if we don't discover how to re-wire these things for reverse flangellation.

I'm still trying to figure out why all the contents of my caches are being stolen and replaced with exact duplicates of everything inside.

Imagine what those "special batteries" can do, the replacement ones. And all those newly circuited McToys....even the Log could be bugged.

I'm still trying to figure out why all the contents of my caches are being stolen and replaced with exact duplicates of everything inside.

Imagine what those "special batteries" can do, the replacement ones. And all those newly circuited McToys....even the Log could be bugged.

Actually, you're really the only other person here. All the rest of us are "the man" and are watching your every word... <_<

I spied a man upon the stair,

I turned to look, he wasn't there.

I saw the man again today,

oh how I wish he'd go away....

I was thinking of this very poem! OH... WAIT... Now I know you're all reading my mind... where's the Reynolds Wrap when you need it?

"When I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away."

Edited by GentleWhisper
I dont have any aluminum foil. Will putting my head into a plastic bag do any good?
It will make it so you don't worry any more.

Note To Admin: I realize we have gotten away with this because it's a slow day and almost everyone is away from their computers. If you would like me to voluntarily close this, I'm listening.But I've had fun today when I couldn't cache.

So that's what is wrong with my compass.

WalMart itself would be a compass, or any other store with tupperware if those little devices which help a gps identify where the cache is were placed in all tupperware at the factory....so that can't be how they get in the caches. <_<

I dont have any aluminum foil. Will putting my head into a plastic bag do any good?

Note To Admin: I realize we have gotten away with this because it's a slow day and almost everyone is away from their computers. If you would like me to voluntarily close this, I'm listening.But I've had fun today when I couldn't cache.

I'm just sitting here thinking that its just an offshoot of Abject Silliness.

Don't forget that the little strip running vertically within $5, $10 & $20 bills is so the  :mad: Government :mad:  can tell how much money you have.  <_<

That one doesn't bother me. If they track my money, all they'll find is my wife at Walmart! <_<

No no no. Where's George? is where they track money. :mad:

A.S. is like a mushroom. No matter how much you try to contain it, those dang spores keep spreading and popping up new ones everytime you look. You've just got to keep picking them until they go away.

What's spooky is:

How do they know which tupperware container, or ammo box, or film can, etc you're going to pick to use as a cache container?

That where the little implant in the back of your neck comes in.

And they( the implants ) are placed there by ET's that are taking over earth.

Edited by GeoCamelCachers
Aliens are already living among us, and certain govt. officials since Bush (George I) have been living and preparing to live underground when the war starts.

This is starting to make too much sense. His son has already taken office without getting the most votes. Have you seen those pointy ears?! And the need for ESL classes is just too obvious. :o

I concur

It's easy to stop them from reading your mind. Just follow these easy steps:

1. Get a large bucket (at least 5 gallons) and fill it with water at exactly 89 degrees.

2. Insert head (into water until it is completely submerged) three times, remove twice.

In a very short time you will have no more problems with "them"!

It's easy to stop them from reading your mind. Just follow these easy steps:

1. Get a large bucket (at least 5 gallons) and fill it with water at exactly 89 degrees.

2. Insert head (into water until it is completely submerged) three times, remove twice.

In a very short time you will have no more problems with "them"!

this will also permanently stop hiccups. :o

I know a guy (and unfortunately have to deal with him regularly) who can't believe that I own and actually carry around a GPS unit.  "They track those things with satellites, you know! can pinpoint your location even when they're turned off and the batteries are out!"  He's also certain that the radio stations can tell when you're listening to them, and that the stoplight sensor loops at intersections are for downloading information from your car's engine computer. :o

I think maybe his tinfoil hat is a bit too tight. :o

I used to work with a guy who was building a flying saucer in his garage. Really. :D Either he's moved to your town, or you've got his brother. :o